20 Clumsy

With a dying cellphone in his hand and a big frown alongside knitted eyebrows Taehyung went back to his locker in search of something.

Jungkook just stood there thinking what in the world has he got himself into.

How much he wished that he wasn't stuck here with Taehyung or if he was going to be stuck then not with Taehyung or he was friends with Taehyung so there would be no awkwardness.

But alas the two always get themselves into situations they wish they didn't have.

Jungkook copying Taehyung also went back to his locker which was away from Taehyung's.
And there was a locker in between so they couldn't actually see each other.

In front of his locker was a bench he could sit on.
So he layed down and quickly texted his friends.

After several texts and conversations out of all his friends only Yugyeom turned out to be the only free one who could get him out of here.

But the problem was that he'll get there by 10 for some reason and it was only 6:37. He huffs and curse that nice soap and that damned banana milk.

He puts his phone aside only to open it again and check his battery percentage.

20%

And.. he puts his phone back down knowing he can't play games to pass his times and just have to lay down.

Soon he drifted off to sleep.

---

And god knows what Taehyung did alone with no phone for an hour but when he heard a loud thud he immediately ran to jungkook.

Only to find jungkook on the floor with his face buried on the hard floor and hands out looking like a starfish. An idiot one.

He stiffles back a laugh and his hand reached his face to stop him.

But soon he heard a whimper and saw Jungkook's body lightly shaking.

Taehyung panicks a little and stops his Silent laugh.
He goes to Jungkook to pick him up.

He puts his hand around his waist and another around his elbow to pick him up.

And god damn.

Jungkook looked too damn cute holding back a laugh himself and a cute red nose.

And they both start laughing like idiots.

"How the fuck did you even manage to fell? " Taehyung asks.

"I didn't fell I was attacking the floor "

"With face front causing your nose to be red and.......

Yeah have a bump on your head"

Hearing this Jungkook's hand went to his forehead and touch it lightly and wince a little.

"Yeah I'm talented in different ways." Jungkook says his laugh replaced by a small pout.

"And I was sleeping and when I went to move to the side since I move a lot in my sleep. I didn't realise it was small narrow bench and went face down and then you came running." He said after a pause and smiled a little.

"Such a clumsy dumbhead, just like your sister"

"Heyyyyy!!!!"

"What!!"

"I'm not clumsy" jungkook said, an unknown pout on his face.

With such an Indescribable cuteness and heart warming charms.