48 Moving in, Moving on

"kook-ah. What's with all your books lying around everywhere!?"
Taehyung yells at jungkook from his home office.

When the other didn't reply he came to look for him in the living room to see the television still on . Some random YouTube videos playing on it.

He went to the kitchen to look for him but he was nowhere.

"Jungkook!"

A muffled yell was heard from the washroom of his bedroom.
He follows the voice and enters his bedroom. Jungkook came out of the washroom and sat on the bed.

"What happened?"

"I was just saying that I'd appreciate it if you move your books from my office. I'm already having a tough time unpacking things!"

"It's been a week tae. How come you haven't unpacked anything but kitchen stuff and the tv?"

"I just have been so busy that I took the essentials out and thought I'd unpack things later.

...
.
Ughhhhhh I'm so exhausted move aside"

He glides down on the bed and smelled the freshly changed sheets that smelled like vanilla.
Just like jungkook.

"You still didn't answer me"
Taehyung says when jungkook hastily sat on his back and started massaging his shoulders with firm hands.

"Yeah I forgot to move them. Just leave them be for a while."

"God you're so good at this kook I love you"
Taehyung basically moans at the feeling of all his exhaustion flowing away as the other massages to relax his muscles.

"Mhmm I'm good at a lot of things"

"You sure are, love"

"What's with all these names today" jungkook laughs and pinches the other's shoulder.

"I just love you so much"

"You got no choice but to do that" jungkook chuckles and laid down over Taehyung's back.

"You're heavy" Taehyung teases the other by wiggling around.

"I'll rip your hair off shut up!"
Jungkook replies hugging the other tightly.

"I love you tae"

"I know. I'm very much lovable"

"But at the same time I think you're like hella annoying, and you often leave the lights on and you throw the wet towel on the bed and it irritates me so much and-"

"Shut it"

"No"

Taehyung sat up and laid on his back taking jungkook over his chest.

"Just love me right now. I know my flaws very well"

"Yeah that makes you kinda sexy"
Jungkook says cocking his eyebrow up and resting his chin on his palm. Winking at other in a flirty manner.

"Excuse me are you flirting with me? I don't think my boyfriend would like that."

"Oops sorry I didn't know. Should I go away ?"

Taehyung nuzzles his head in the other's neck and shook his head to say no.

Whispering a little 'never fucking leave me' to him. And then raising his head to give a little kiss.

"You're so cute"
"I'm so in love with you"
"How did I get so lucky"
"Look at these Bambi eyes"
"I miss your piercings"
"You've such baby button nose"
Taehyung continues, with a kiss in between every sentence. Turning jungkook into a tomato.