41 Juancock you comin?

Needless to say Jimin was sad for the fact that everyone was going away but he was still knowing oh so well that they're achieving what they have always dreamt of. Specially him.
Even if he wasn't so sure that he'll get admission in the Seoul University or not but he was just wishing that he would.

The entrance exam went pretty okay and he was happily giggling around knowing that his result will take a few week to be released.

Ding!

"Ohh fuck you!!"
Jimin yelled in the middle of the road confused what to react.

It was pure coincident that after talking about colleges and future with his friends and going home, thinking about his own University, that he'll get the damned result then only.

Of course he was happier than ever that the notification and email had a positive response but he was more than mad because one he didn't pack, two the house they're supposed to live in Seoul is not even finalised and three no one is here to celebrate it with him.

Well of course other than the bystanders who looked at him like a crazy man yelling profanities in the middle of the road and laughing about it.

To save himself from further embarrassment he ran to hobi's place and yelled as soon as he opened the door about how he got in the university.
Which was followed by him sending a text to the group chat and having a long call with his parents.
But then again there lies many problems ahead of him for the next week.

------------

Yesterday Jimin was happy and right now?

He's definitely stuck on the mission that once he meets the stupid Dean of his college he'll rip off his hair.

Currently Jimin just wanted to strangle the neck of who ever decided to give result way earlier than expected and had the audacity to tell them that college will start in just two weeks.

More than that he felt sorry that after hearing this yoongi and hoseok went to Seoul early in the morning to select the perfect place for the three of them to stay in.

He also hated the fact that Seokjin's University was far from his which means namjoon and Seokjin's place is going to be far from their.

And for the college administrator , he was pushing him over the thought that he should choose the hostel over his own apartment.

No bitch I ain't living in a cramped place with a roommate who would probably roam around naked scratching his butt and leave his dirty socks everywhere rather than living with my friend and boyfriend and get 24/7 cuddles and home cooked meals.
So much for draining some extra money from college kids ughh.

And other than that also he was mad at Jungkook. Not only that brat got into a good college with a fairly amazing result, his new session postponed a week so now he's going to take off from daegu after three weeks and here he has to pack everything hastily because his University decided to be a little fucking petty bitch.

"Jimin you good? Why are you crushing that box?"
Taehyung says watching the other with a weird look.

"Oh I didn't realise I was doing this I was too caught up in my thoughts"
Jimin chuckles lightly his eyes disappearing and slight glow cane on his face.

Taehyung squatted next to him and ruffled his hair.

"Ew your hair is all sweaty"
Taehyung said making a disgusting face.

Jimin puts his hand over Taehyung's chest and pushes it harshly
"Fuck you, short achilles"

Taehyung kicks the other on his shoulder so he would fall too.