44 Ho HyunJoo

"When are you coming back to seoul you stupid little bitch"
Jimin yells as soon as his call gets picked up by the other.

"I have a life here in Busan, Jimin"
Jungkook laughs at him.

"You don't have a life altogether but I miss you so comeback, my jack"

"Nah! Your annoying ass makes Busan feels like a better place to live"

"Oh fuck it. How was the exam?"

"It went well, I'll pass with flying colours right to third year" he laughs again.

"Ohhhh you won't believe what happened with Taehyung a few days back!" Jimin excitedly says.

"Am I ? Like ? Supposed to care? Or something?" Jungkook says trying to decline the whole topic of Taehyung.

"Shut it, he met jinyoung"

"The one in Got 7? He's hot"

"Oh no not him. Bae Jinyoung. Our school topper don't you remember?"

"Ahhh yes yes. How can I forget the reason of always coming the second" jungkook chuckles while laughing.

"Of course he's also the reason you got into a lot of fights with tae"

"I fought with him because he's a bitch not because of jinyoung. How is he by the way?"

"Oh tae's fine, no worries."

"I meant jinyoung, not him"

"He's fine too I guess, I haven't talked to tae since he went out for dinner with him"

"Ohh okay"

Jungkook says sadly, even the slightest of idea of Taehyung going on a date with someone else makes him sad.

Shut it jungkook
It's been two years now grow up and move on.

He says to calm his heart.

"Oh I forgot to tell you"
Jimin chimes in the conversation of jungkook and his mind.

"What?"

"Jin hyung is coming to see you he must be right outside waiting probably"

"Oh he didn't tell me he was visiting"

"Yeah it was supposed to be a surprise but he stole my gummies when he was going to Busan so I took it in my hand to ruin his plan.

"Jimin! You can be such a baby sometimes" jungkook chuckles at him.

"Oh I see him" he said again as Jin waves his hand wildly. Expecting jungkook to be excited as hell which he was not. So he stood there frowning till he came near him.

"Why aren't you excited to see me?" Jin exclaims as soon as jungkook came near him.  Crossing his hand and a pout adorn his face.

Jungkook says nothing but shows his phone. That read he was on a call with Jimin.

Seokjin tapped the speaker button to hear Jimin laughing.

"Jimin you're a bitch!" He says and cuts the call, laughing evilly.

"You guys are really next level shit" jungkook says while putting his phone in his bag and then hugging the other.

"How come you're here?"

"I had to come see my cousin, he has been sick and I have been wanting to see him for a while. Thought through this I can  spend some time with you too"

"So nice that someone came! I get bored sometimes. I mean I have a lot of friends but it can get a little boring without you guys"

Jungkook says leading jin to the parking lot.