24 Best chocolate in the world

1st of September:

Jungkook groans as he feels pain in his lower stomach. He opens his eyes due to amount of sunlight seeping through the window.
He looks up to that one person he didn't want to face the first thing in the morning.
Or that's what he just said about Jeon jaeuen.

"Happy birthday Koo!!!" He hugs him happily while still sitting on his lower abdominal area.

"Thanks. You're so annoying I might die." He chuckels as his sister make a small pout making her look ten times cuter.

"Whatever idiot.
Here's your present from me. You better appreciate it because I saved up for this."

She hands him a small paper bag that came out of nowhere jungkook thought.

Before opening it he ruffles his sister's hair and said " why are you being so cute? Do you want something?"

"No. You know what that's kind of mean of you to think."

"I'm sorry. I really didn't expect something like this from you. Thanks for saving money to buy me this."
He smiles apologetically and opens the bag.

"How is it?"

" It's amazing. Wow your choice is so nice!

Do you want me to wear this for you today?"

He asks holding his new plain white button up shirt in his hands, admiring it.

"I'd love it. Now wash up and come down"

"Also now you can switch on your phone. If you're wondering why I'm saying that is because I switched off your phone last night partly because I didn't want people to disturb you at 12 and partly because I wanted to be the first one to wish you"

She made an innocent face then an evil one as the sentence that came out of her mouth progressed.

She hugs jungkook and mumbles a small I love you and happy birthday again.

Jungkook just chuckles.

----

"Why didn't you pick up your damn call!?!?"

" Really Jimin? I thought you'd hug me and say happy birthday and shit but here you are bei-"

Jimin suddenly engulfs him in a hug and mumbles happy birthday and I love you and how important Jungkook is to him and how he wants him to be happy and all.

They pull out of hug and smiled at each other.

" Hyungs and tae will be here soon. "

"Can we go inside the school and not wait here in front of the main access gate?"

"No"

"O-okay"
Jungkook chuckles at Jimin and his tactics.
He might be small but his words weren't. They held power and no one dared to deny what he said sometimes.

Soon the hyungs came and hugged him and showered him with kisses and happy birthdays.

He knew for sure today he will only say thanks and thank yous to the people the whole day.

"We're going to a cafe at 9pm and you're coming for sure. Wear something nice." Jin says as he and the others walk out of school premises and left the three younger ones.

"I have a class in 2min so I'm sprinting off. See you guys in lunch!"
Jimin's running to his classroom.

Taehyung just walked straight forward then stops a little to turn back and look at jungkook.