9 Through the fence

Their sports teacher has finally returned so now they would finally get to play games and not listen to the unnecessary rambles of their substitute home room teacher.

To say that Seoul High got a good playground would be an understatement because it's a GREAT playground.

They have everything available for their children and provides the best they can.

The baseball court was the biggest, neighbouring that was the football ground with bleachers in both of them.

Football and volleyball court was separated by a simple see through net fence.(good for jk and tae~ hehe I'm out now-)

Then after that was the indoor swimming pool with boys locker in it.

The whole class was now out in the ground and were going to the different courts.

Jungkook was humming a song as he was walking to the boy's locker room to wear his jersey and shorts and get ready to play soccer. He was the first one to reach there, after all he was the captain and Jungkook is the actual description of the word "perfect" and he seems to never let go of the title.

He came out of the room to notice Yugyeom and Bambam approaching him as he smiles towards them with kindness.

"Hey Kook! ready for the game?" asks Yugyeom resting his hand on Jungkook's shoulder while slightly nudging him.

"Yeah Yeah. I've been waiting for so long to play some football. I would've dragged Mr. Kang's ass here myself if he was not going to be here for another day" he replies with his fist in air, laughing at himself.

Bambam and Yugyeom laughs along him.

"As if your loser ass can, you dimwit" Taehyung comes out of nowhere.

" Be thankful that our hyungs are still in school otherwise no one would've known where your dead body was buried at, dear taetae" jungkook retorts back.

" Why are you guys like this?? You literally have the same group of friend and hell your parents are good friends but here you are, wanting to kill each other!" Bambam says trying to resolve the situation.

"Well...... He's a bitch and gives me thousands of reasons to hate him so.... Yeah." Jungkook shrugs.

" The fucj-" Minho puts a hand on Taehyung's face muffling his voice and quietly saying "I'm just going to take him away hehe"

And he drags Taehyung away.

At the ground~~~

All you could hear was screeches from girls that's all.

Well they do kinda have a good reason and that was a sweaty Jungkook.

All the girls and guys were dying because Jeon Jungkook was playing football in his new school jersey, all sweaty and looking extremely hot.

Jungkook being the classic high school boy winked at a few girls and showed off his biceps.(definitely not on purpose).

It could've been better if the volleyball ground and football ground was not separated by a see through fence because from there Jungkook was able to see Taehyung and that was literally death.

Taehyung was playing volleyball looking awfully beautiful and Jungkook just couldn't bring himself to look away.

Taehyung was playing in his shorts and full sleeved white shirt which was now sticking up to his body because of the sweat and showed his nice smooth back and broad shoulders.

Everytime he jumps his shorts would rise up a little to show more of his beautiful thick thighs. And that was now probably Jungkook's favorite body part of Taehyung but the way he's thinking and staring at Taehyung doesn't really match the fact that he hates him.

Jungkook was brought out of his thoughts when he heard a scream by one of his teammate.

When he turned his head, he was met with the muddy football right on his face.

Making him fall back on his ass.

Oof?.

Everyone came running and encircled around him to check if he was okay.

"Bro! Wtf were you doing standing in the middle of the field when you're supposed to play, you idiot" Yugyeom says.

Jungkook just groans as a reply and slowly stood up.

He again turned his head towards the volleyball ground to see Taehyung staring right back at him through the fence.

With concern? Maybe.
Or not.

He just says I'm all right and walks back to the boy's locker to fix him self back again.