47 complimentary bickering

"Hi, I'd like to visit dorm number 35. Can I know about the whereabouts?"

"That is Jeon Jungkook's room. Right?"

"Yes"

"Are you a visitor?"

"Yes"

"I'm sorry but I have not been given any prior information about any visitors for Jeon jungkook. May I know your name so I can crosscheck the list?"

"Kim Taehyung"

After a few minutes the receptionist says.

"I don't see any Kim Taehyung here. Since your name is not here I can't let you in. If you want to visit please tell the person you're visiting to inform the reception beforehand so we let them in."

"Ohh, that's a tight security rule for no apparent reason"
Taehyung mutters to himself

"Your dorm system is not surprise friendly" Taehyung says to the other and laughs.

"Yes we very well know. Inside the dorms the students are in our security so we can't let anyone in without permission or anything."

"Okayy"

Taehyung turned around thinking of a way to sneak in. Looking at the path that led to the dorms.

"If you're thinking of sneaking in or running before I catch you, please don't. I'm a gold medalist in running and it won't be the first time I handle someone with that thought process."

"Oh my god geezzz!"

"The door is that way." The guy said beckoning the door he entered through, subtly telling him to get out.

Taehyung leaned on the receptionist counter as the other stood behind it. Putting his hands on the table and resting his chin on his palm. He looks at the other with the most endearing look. His eyes sharp, looking right at the other's almond eyes. He reaches his hand to run through the other's arm.

"I was thinking that maybe-" he starts saying but was brutally cut off by the other.

The guy stopped his hand and put it back on the counter.

"I'm good at boxing too, so please keep your hands to yourself. This behaviour is useless and moreover wrong."

"You're such a stuck up"
Taehyung smiles at him in a flirty manner.

"I have a boyfriend c'monnn!"
The guy whined, tired of the flirty gaze of other.

Taehyung laughs at him.

"So you really are not a geezer and can talk in a normal way"
He says smiling at the other.

"Fuck off! Every job comes with its own professionalism okay"

"Yeah yeah I know

You're really young for a warden"

"Aishh! I know. I should just put a sign over here saying that please don't tell me I already know"

"Then why do you work here?"

"It's part time, I work here in the day. Handle all the visitors and problems. Go to college for evening classes and study at night"

"Woah tight schedule. Don't you have free time or anything?"

"I do sometimes. So I hand out with Jackson"

"Boyfriend?"

"Yep!"

"Wait! Does he like own a bar or something or am I confusing it with some other guy?"