30 Tae's eyes are always on Jungkook

"so how is the school kids?"
Asks Taehyung's father after everyone settled down on the dining table.

Currently both Taehyung's and Jungkook's family was having dinner together and jungkook does not like the looks he's getting from all of them because they made the two classenemies sit side by side with swollen lips that no one has noticed yet.

"It's going on well" jungkook replies calmly and continues eating.

"So have you guys laid your eyes on anyone yet or are you guys going to graduate as singles forever." Jungkook's mother's asked trying to make a comfortable atmosphere.

"Mom please" jungkook replies getting a little uncomfortable when his mother was trying to do the opposite.

Taehyung on the other hand chuckled and nodded his head slightly. Keeping his head low and eyes glued to his food.

"Oh my my Taehyung. You didn't even tell me!" His mother exclaimed.

"I am not sure about it okay. Besides i don't wanna discuss it here so..."

" Whatever go on keep secrets from your own mom"

"Stop overreacting mother" Taehyung chuckles again and so does everyone else.

-----

After dinner~

Taehyung and jungkook are back at the dishes silently washing the dishes with a distance between them. Both of them trying to stay calm and quiet knowing too well that their parents are home and they don't want to make a scene.

For what they dont know is that their mothers are watching them again from behind.

" I told you. Didn't I?"

"Oh hell you did.
We really are some weird mothers" they  muffle their laughs by putting a hand on their faces and walks out.

"Jungkook why is your mother obsessed with watching us doing the dishes."
Taehyung finally said his thoughts out breaking the comfy silence.

"Huh?"

"Your mother, last night also she was watching us do the dishes. Today mine has excitedly joined her"

" I don't know what goes in their head  hehe.
From what I heard they've  always been this goofy, since their high school."

"Yeah.
Listen"

Jungkook turns his face towards the other when he heard the words.
What he didn't expect was Taehyung putting a blob of foam on his nose and then cutely laughing at him.

Jungkook was stunned.
His enemy's laugh is enough to have him as melted as a candle.

Well he had to take his revenge so they ended up doing the dishes and had another fight but just with foam and fun and beautiful laughs embraced on their faces.

" God you guys are really kids.
Go upstairs and wash your faces. Jungkook you go up and help Taehyung."
Jungkook's little sister waddled in and yelled at them mimicking her mother.

Jungkook just chuckled and grabbed Taehyung's hand and dragged him upstairs.
No one knows but Taehyung was blushing like an idiot and was just staring at their hands perfectly fitted together and the back of Jungkook's round head. Realising of himself being a little whipped for the younger nowadays and totally smitten over what's going on right now.

As for jungkook, he didn't even realise what he was doing until he met the middle of stairs and dark stumbled on him with reality but he didn't say anything and enjoys the moment.
Enjoying the moment being fearless.