15 You were all over me

The first period wasn't that bad okay?

So JK skipped class and no one dared to even snitch. Even though it was a pretty much big-a-deal. Like c'mon the class topper heck,
The school topper bunking or skipping a class is a good snitch but the thing is now everyone knows what happened this morning.

It's a high school y'all if you do something now it's viral the next moment in the whole school so yeah....
Everyone knows.

And if it's about snitching behind his back then they would have to go through consequences because your cute little bunny is not really cute when pissed off.

Of course Taehyung knows how it is.

Jungkook would probably shove you up in your locker with one hand not only breaking your locker but also a few bones so that is better off the table.

And Taehyung...

Well he sat silently at the back of the class still not used to the fact that Jeon really had the decency to cause such a drama the first thing in the morning for absolutely no reason and it being his fault while blaming it on the other.

And of course no one dared to go to him too because yeah...
A pissed off Taehyung is not really the bubbly cute Taehyung you know. He's scary when he's angry. It shows the different side of him that you never know and it's better if you don't.

If someone like Taehyung doesn't like you then you're really bad and you're at fault. Because Taehyung loves everyone and is actually a really really sweet to everyone

except for Jungkook.

But that's okay..
I guess?

The teacher was rambling something about some kind of ionisation enthalpy that he studied a month ago and know about by his whole heart, so not paying attention to the class didn't really mattered to him.

It was now ten minutes less to finish the third period when Jeon Jungkook decided to come back to his physis class.

The teacher was writing some kind of numerical on the board and saw Jungkook on the door.

"How come you are so late? The period is almost over."

"I...I... Just had reasons"

" Okay I guess.. don't be late to your other classes. I'm sparing you this time"

He just nods and sits at his assigned seat.

A loud sigh came out of his month when the period gets over.

And he moved on to the next class sighing once again and knowing too well that the lovely Kim Taehyung is in this class also .

They were solving questions written on board. Some kids were looking into other's desks while some kids did it before time and sat back with their hands crossed in the front.

"I hope all of you have solved these. Now tell me what's the answer to question 4?"
Few hands raised up to the teacher's question.

"Umm..... Taehyung you say"

"The answer to that it is -6"

A loud scoff echoes around the class

" It's clearly a +6 "

" Yeah Jungkook is right Taehyung. The answer is a +6. Didn't expect such a silly mistake from you"

" You shouldn't really expect anything from him"said Jungkook in a low voice.

" What did you just say!?"
Retorts back Taehyung.

" I said what I said. I don't feel like repeating." He leans back in his chair with a smirk on his face.

" You're unbelievable "

"And you're dumb af"

"Coming from someone like you! Huh!? Yeah sure...."

" You can't even use your eyes properly" he rolls his eyes

" Jeon you were the one who bumped into me "

" Don't bLAME FOR THE THING THAT I DIDN'T DO"

" ARE YOU FOR REAL!?!?"

" WHAT ELSE DO YA THINK FUCKER YOU EVEN PUSHED ME"

" I PUSHED YOU BECAUSE YOU WERE ALL OVER ME !!"

" OH DONT BE A BABY NO ONE IS GONNA GIVE YOU ANY ATTENTION "

" SHUT THE FUCK UP! I DON'T NEED ATTENTION UNLIKE YOU ! YOU FOOKIN LOOSAH!"

" STOOOOOPPPPPPPPP!!!! You guys are not kids anymore so STOP fighting like one. Am I clear? Or do you want me to be more precise!?" Their teacher (finally) stopped the fight.

" Whatever I'm out " Taehyung shrugs and went out with his blue bag loosely hung around one of his now hunched shoulder, a frown and stressed face showing his not so happy feelings of the moment.

Before teacher could stop him the bell ring and everyone went out..