29 That ass says otherwise

"open the door asshat!"

"What door? Why did you even called?"

"I'm on your porch. Now come down and open the door!"

"Why can't you Just knock?"

"Because I don't want to....
Goddamn it Jungkook do you not have logic at all?!"

"Ugh.... Whatever taebitch"

There were some sound of someone stepping down.

No no

Stomping down the stairs and then the door opened.

And what Jungkook saw was Taehyung looking like the perfect boyfriend material.
A nice comfy hoodie with blue jeans and a cap with normal shoes and a bag.
He's never gonna get to call him that, is what he thinks before stepping aside and letting the jerk who disturbed his sleep in.
It's still weird for him to accept that he likes the other and his way showing it is by calling him a jerk and an asshat.

Taehyung walks in the house looking sheepishly at Jungkook who has the cutest bed hair. He knew he disturbed him but that okay. It's just Jungkook he's thinking about.

"Oh my god!"

"Hi mrs. Jeon. How have you been?"

"You're here and kook opened door. Wow. Did he smacked you on the face with it?"

"You're funny. We are partenerd up in a project thats all."

"Oh okay. It's a first isn't it?"

"Yes. I'm very unfortunately happy about it."
He said with sarcasm while turning back to look at Jungkook. Who stood leaning on the wall with a frown, his hands folded on his chest and eyes closed.

"Okay smartmouth. Scurry up you two. Go study. Also you're having dinner here I'll inform your mum"

"Okay sure" he smiles and pokes Jungkook to take him up.

Thats when another Jeon heir comes.

"Hi tae oppa. I missed you so much. It's been so long since the last time you came here for me and it's all Jungkook's fault."
Jaeun came and immediately hugged Taehyung.

Taehyung and Jaeun are pretty close.
Taehyung always looked out for her as another siblings of her and always plays with her when they meet.

"How is that my fault?"
Jungkook asks.

"It's both of you actually. Stop fighting. Also I'm taking Taehyung oppa to myself. Bye."

" I'll come to you upstairs after a few. You go up and start everything. Okay?"
Taehyung says to Jungkook softly and went with Jaeun.

-------

"Jungkook you're not focusing"

"I am Taehyung you just can't see that well."

"YOU are sitting in front of me with a laptop on your lap but phone in your hands and you're laughing at it !!!"

"Yeah so?"

"What so? Do something atleast."

" I don't want to anymore. We've done enough for today and I'm tired now. Okay?
We'll do the rest at your house. And it's raining outside"

"How is that related anyways.
Then we'll just stop for today.
I'm gonna use your washroom"

He just went in the washroom without hesitation as if he knows Jungkook's room very well.

"Jungkook!!!! Washroom now!!"

Jungkook's eyes widened and he ran to Taehyung. Seeing him soaked wet in the shower then realised that his shower broke down a few days ago. He went in to help him.