27 Bunnybabe

"owwww what in the actual f-!!!"

" What are you guys doing?"
Yoongi says entering the room.

"Happy birthday hyung. Love you." Jungkook smiles cheesily, lifting his head and looking at Namjoon's done face. Hugging him tighter in the process.

"Thanks, you actual baby.
Now get up you're heavy."

Namjoon says a smile slowly crept on his face as he sits on the bed properly.

After that everyone hugged him one after another and wishes him a happy birthday.

They all sat on the bed having a perfectly fine moment of 7 friends being happy in each other's company and just being themselves.

Remembering old memories to the yesterday's fresh ones. From all the sad moments to the hysterical ones. Memories are a good reminder of past that they had together and will forever cherish and hold it like a piece of glass.

"So what's the plan for today."
Asks Namjoon excitement glowing on his face.

"You don't worry we have everything planned!"
Said Jin confidently and gets up to make breakfast for everyone.

-----------

After doing everything Namjoon expected and unexpected. His birthday was almost to an end.
After breakfast they went to the museum which Namjoon didn't expect them to take him too because he might be a sucker for these but his friends aren't.
Then to an arcade to play games they also went up to catch a movie and rested on the beach after playing in the beach and catching crabs and naming those after Namjoon.

Though it was really late now. They are going to a fancy hotel now.
All dressed up nicely to get dinner and some wine and cherish these moments.

They all enters the hotel with lights all over the ceiling. The wooden floor shining and the tables arranged nicely.
Saying 'by name of seokjin' the waiter led them to their beforehand booked table for 7.

As the night went on, the plates got emptier, the stomach got fuller and their eyes got teary.

Not from some emotional shit it was them laughing about that one time jungkook fell down from the too of the stairs while everyone just watched him and then he did a sommersault and got up.

It was really a day.

With glasses of wine in their hands and bright smiles on their handsome face they decided to end the night and go back to their place.

-----------

"Okay guys remember. Tomorrow is our last day here and we're going to take the train tomorrow night so we can sleep all night in the train. So pack your bags tomorrow for sure."
Jin said, informing everyone about their plans for tomorrow

"Okay hyung"

" And also guys we're going to the market also we'll buy each other gifts. Kay?"

Everyone nodded and went to their rooms as they were all drunk except Jin and Jungkook.

Taehyung went to the room first as he slided and sprinted in the small space between jungkook and the door.

Then standing right in front of him to tell him that he's going to change first and pushed Jungkook out of the room left unknown.
Jungkook sighed leaned on the door for support as he waited for Taehyung to change.

As soon as he opened the gate he saw a fluffy red cheeked Taehyung mumbling a small "goodnight bunnybabe" and going upstairs with a pillow to cuddle with.