8 Too big of a coward

So the test results were here

and Jungkook was definitely NOT happy.

He did well but wtf was he thinking when he was solving the damn questions to lose a 1 fucking mark!

He turned his head to the side to look at the ClASs tOpPeR known as Kim Dumbshit
Taehyung with that oh-so famous smirk on his face because he already knew he would score the most in the class.

He looks up to the teacher praising his enemy while his head became red with anger and jealousy.

Why is that fucktard good at everything!

"I'm very happy that we have someone like Taehyung in our class. I'm proud of him for scoring so good. If anyone needs any help in chemistry he will be there to help you, all right! Now a give a round of applause for his excellence everyone"
The teacher says following the claps of students and some whistling making Taehyung red as a tomato.

Everyone was clapping except one

You guessed it right Sherlock

Jungkook didn't. Why would he?

He just scoffs not wanting to be so loud but he did.
He accidentally scoffed when the whole class was silent and now everyone was looking at him.

"Is there something wrong Mr. Jeon?"

"Yeah! Taehyung's existence. That what's wrong" he says standing up.

" Oh! C'mon JuNgKOokiE admit it already you're no good and I'll always be better so why root for it huh? " Replied Taehyung mockingly.

" No one's asking you to say anything so it's better for you to shut up before my fist meets your ugly face" says Jungkook. Now fuming up with anger.

"As if I'm scared of you"

"You should be."

" I'm not!!"

" You are too big of a coward to admit it"

" You're too big of a loser to admit that I don't care about you and I'm not scared of you!"

" ARE YOU GUYS DONE?"
finally (finally) interrupting, the teacher continues " STOP ARGUING IN THE MIDDLE OF A CLASS. You, Jungkook stop it, you scored well too. And you Taehyung stop it with the snarky remarks. All right?"

" All right" both of them says together as they took their seat again.

"Fucking asshole" mumbles Taehyung causing his seat partner to let out a snort.

He looks at her like bitch wtf?

"I'm so s-sorry uh-huh. I don't know why but I always find your fights so damn funny. I'm wheezing *she giggles again* oh my God I should stop now hehe"

" Whatever *eye roll* but you're sitting beside me so support me not that brat"

" Yeah yeah" she, yoona laughs again.

The class continues with so much tension that even the teacher could feel it but decides not to speak of it.

The whole day went by like that. Everyone knowing but not daring enough to speak of it. No one mentioned the small argument because the. Of course they will have to face certain consequences that they probably not like.

And the whole day was spent sulking about how boring the school is......