4 No valid reason

Their story goes back a long way.

The first time they got to know about each others existence was when they were in 3rd grade together.

It was the first the day of school for Jungkook as he just transferred from Busan to Daegu because of his parent's work. 

As the shy introvert boy he was, he didn't even try to initiate a conversation with anybody. When the teacher asked him to stand in front of class and introduce himself. He hesitantly stood up and went to stand beside the teacher's desk. His voice was so low that the teacher had to interrupt him and tell him to speak louder so that others will at least know his name.

 After giving a small, stuttering and embarrassing introduction  everyone snickered at him causing a small unknown frown to come up on his face so he just quietly moved back to his seat and focused on what the teacher was telling.

Soon the period was over and he was just sitting lonely when a short boy with chubby cheeks approached him and said in his high pitched voice

"hello~~~ Your name is jungkook, right?"

"y-yes"

"Aww! you're so cute! Don't be scared of me i'm a nice person. perhaps we can be friends, no! BEST FRIENDS  hehe" the stranger giggles softly

Jungkook smiled a bit and said "Are you not going with your friends?'

"My friend is absent today. I know for sure he just woke up late and ended up deciding not to come to school anyways. phew~ He's dumb but that's my best friend for you" he smiled again.

Jungkook just hummed as a response not really knowing what to say.

"Let's go out and play games. I'm sure you won't feel like a stranger"

"um- I still don't know your name" 

"haha- My bad! the person in front of you goes by the name Jimin. full name Park Jimin" he says in some kind of funny deep voice and swirled around and continued saying "But you can call me chimchim like my other best friend Taehyung do!"

Jungkook never knew that the cute dramatic boy in front of him will be his best friend in future. 

NEXT DAY

This was the day when he met Taehyung.

In one day only him  and Jimin had become really close, the fact that they were both from Busan and used live around the same neighbourhood added up the reason for their closeness.

As for Taehyung he wasn't really fond of Jungkook.NOT AT ALL

TAE'S POV-

Okay so I was absent yesterday and this new guy came and immediately became friends with MY best friend! How could Jimin do this to me?

He is supposed to be my best friend only. and who does Jungkook think he is? who even allowed him to call my best friend chimchim? Wasn't I supposed to be the only one calling him that?

He  is sitting right in front of me now talking happily to him. I hate him even though i don't know him.I still do and I will forever hate him. his stupid face makes me want to puke and he's also good at studies and games. He will definitely steal my chimchim.

he thinks with jealousy written all over his face and mind

and that was just that. After that they just didn't click.

both of them shared equal amount of hatred for each other for no valid reasons 

As the years passed by they eventually got a hang of it. both accepted the fact that they are best friends with Jimin and can't leave him because Jimin is simply so cute and soft that you cant even see him sad for once.

They didn't talk to each other at all even when they three used to hang out and it lasted for 3 years. After knowing about each other's existence for three years In 6th grade Jimin got transferred to a nearby town and changed school.

That was probably the saddest day for the three of them. They had a strong bond and talked with each other daily on phones. by that I meant Jungkook-Jimin and Taehyung-Jimin. Tae and Jungkook were still hating each other for whatever reason they could come up with at the moment.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello~~

I hope more people read this stupid story

If you can please share this with others too