40 Goodbye

Jungkook woke up from a deep sleep when his mother hit his ass hard. He looks back at her, hair all over his face, frowned eyebrow, a look of confusion forming on his face and a dry mouth.

"You could've just woke me up like a normal person would."

"I did try that but you didn't even budge so I did what I had to do. Go wash up get ready for school."

"Mhmmm five more minutes."
Jungkook says yawning and slowly sliding back in his bed.

His mother's hand reached out and grabbed his hand. Pulling him back up in a sitting position
"No!

Wait were you crying or something, your eyes look puffy"

"No mom it's nothing." Jungkook push her hand gently away before it could reach his face.

Getting up from the bed he stretches his long arms up.

" I like your tattoos jungkook"

"Oh" jungkook looks at her with wide eyes looking like it will fall off. His mouth formed an 'o' two little teeth still visible making him look like a little bunny again, finally realising he wasn't wearing a shirt.

Jungkook's mother smirked.

"Oh" he said again.

" Don't stress I already knew about it. I didn't wanna force  you to tell me that." She smiled at her reaching out her hand and putting it on his hand.

"Oh my god you're so cute. you still look like a baby jungkook how can I ever let you go away from me?" Her mother coos at him hugging him.

"Oh c'mon I've grown up"

"To me you're a baby"

"To you I'll always be a baby"

"Yes baby" her mother smiles at him. She felt like cradling him again like he was a little baby but she obviously couldn't. Her little baby was now even taller than her.

"Go get ready, it's a big day. Also have you packed your stuff?"

"Not a lot of it"

"Yeah I can see that" she says while looking around the room.

"Do it fast. Only a week is left okay"

"Yes mom"
With that she went away and jungkook sat back on the bed. He looks out of the window to see the beautiful sky filled with clouds and a light breeze coming in from the window. He smiled at the good weather for a good day and went to make his bed and then get ready.

-----

"Oh my god, look at this handsome guy in that shitty uniform"
A laugh was heard from jungkook's door as he turned around to see namjoon standing there.

"Oh hyung what a surprise!"
Jungkook exclaims and runs up from the mirror to hug namjoon standing by the door.
He chuckled and hugs him back.

"But for real you look really good"
Jungkook laughed and twirled around for the other, saying a little thankyou

"Where is jin hyung?"

"He's at Taehyung's. Yoongi obviously went to hoseok's place to see jiminie."

"Uh-huh yoongi hyung is very biased. He was my friend first" jungkook says pouting.

Namjoon laughs at him gesturing to get going. The two went downstairs and greeted his parents.

"Are you going to school with namjoon?"

"He is" namjoon replies dangling his keys in the air.

"Oh my god hyung you finally learnt!" Jungkook and jae-eun says together.