50 Caught

"Happy birthday tae" jungkook sweet voice ringed in Taehyung's ear first thing in the morning.
He turns around to see the other laying on top of him with a sweet smile. His hair slightly wet and a glow adorning his face, jungkook smelled like vanilla and cinnamon.

Jungkook leaned up and gave a small kiss to Taehyung's chin.
Raking his fingers through Taehyung's beautiful black hair.

"Why are you up so early?"
Taehyung asked. Sleep still residing in his eyes and hand gripping the other's waist, pulling him closer.

" Jimin texted me that they are going to come here for your birthday. So I gotta head out and pretend I don't live here."

"Aww why?"
Taehyung whined closing his eyes and bringing jungkook more closer to him.

"I want to sleep here with you"
He mumbles.

"Me too but I have to go. Now let's get up okay?"

Jungkook gets up and drags Taehyung to the washroom.
Handing him his green colored brush and taking his purple one out. Putting some toothpaste on Taehyung's toothbrush for him too.

"You bathed but didn't brush your teeth?"
Taehyung asked, amused at his Jungkook's way of doing things.
Putting a hand around his waist and resting his head on the other's shoulder crevice.

Jungkook shook his head and continued to brush.

"You look like a dog"

"Are you calling me a bitch?" Jungkook chuckles and rinses his mouth.

Taehyung pinches him lightly and rinses his mouth too.

"You're just a big puppy now"
He smiles at him and gave him a small kiss on lips.
Putting his other hand around him and tightening his hug.

"I have to go baby"

"I know but I don't want to let you you go right now"

"C'mon don't be a lazy bum on your birthday"

"I'm just so happy to be here with you"

Jungkook just smiles at him and pulls out of the hug.

"I made you some breakfast. Eat it after you shower"

Taehyung hums as a reply.

"Also wear the new shirt I brought you, for today"

He nods his head, a content smile still on his face.

"I did the laundry so don't worry about it"

Taehyung frowns
"Why? It was my turn kookie"

"Consider it a birthday pass from household chores "
Jungkook gives him another kiss and walks out of the room, heading out of the house.

Soon the rest of the group along with jungkook have came to Taehyung's place. They hung all afternoon and went out for snow skating where hoseok lost in Rock paper scissors and ended up paying for all seven of them. They even left Jin in the parking, because 'why not'. That's definitely what yoongi had said when he drove away hearing the other yell and blamed it all on Jimin. Who ended up getting banned from Jim's cafe for a week. He whined all the way back till Taehyung bought him ice cream.

In conclusion all of them were happy at the end of the day. They did forget to cut the cake as a tradition but Namjoon and Jimin were already asleep so they skipped it out. Jin had promised Taehyung to send him personalised cake for him anyway. They were happy that their leave from their works was worth it.

It was around eleven in the night when jungkook had jumped up from the fence and entered his own house from the back door. Finding it unlocked knowing Taehyung would leave it so. Since yoongi had dropped him god knows where. He probably had to run down the wrong dark alleys to reach back.
Looking at Taehyung, he had already changed his clothes to rather comfy ones. Hair all over the place and his glasses perched up on his neck. Some papers on the coffee table told jungkook that he got back to work again.