[You're welcome] C.M.B

"He's being such a dickhead." I whispered to my best friend amber.

"Why what's he doing?"

"He invited me to this stupid wedding and he's not even talking to me."

I leaned back in my chair and crossed my arms as he was flirting with everyone else in the room besides me.

"I'm getting a drink." I said as I got up from my seat and walked over to the bar.

"Hey can I get a vodka and mango." The bartender nodded my head and I stood there as my boyfriend flirted with the girl next to me.

"What's up with you?" I turned around and a bleached blonde met my eyes.

"My dickhead of a boyfriend is flirting with that girl." I pointed to them next to me and the blonde gave me them a dirty look.

"Why you dating him if he's flirting with other girls? And I'm Corbyn by the way." The drink came and Corbyn offered to pay so I let him.

"Y/n. And I should break up with him."

"Tap on his shoulder and then throw a drink at him, that'll make him sorry." I smiled at Corbyn's idea hen walked over to my dickhead boyfriend.

"Hey babe -"

"Don't hey babe me!" I shouted as I threw threw the drink in his face and walked back over to Corbyn.

"That was fun. And entertaining."

"That was definitely entertaining. So, you want to go on a date with a guy that would treat you right?" Corbyn opened his arm so we could link arms.

"Hold on let me grab my bag." I walked over to mine and amber's table and grabbed my bag.

"I'm going on a date with a guy named Corbyn."

"Have fun." Amber winked at me as I walked back to Corbyn and he walked me to the unknown location.