"Can you move your rusted fingers a little faster?" He was again being so rude to me.

"I will mail it in next five minutes-" He didn't even let me finish and disconnected the call.

Sugar daddy was in a constant bad mood since last week. He was almost screeching at everyone. He was making it difficult for all the employees and wanted them to work faster. He hated how everyone was procrastinating the work in his absenteeism. And, the lagging employees were gifted with a deduction in their salaries. I was happy that I was not one of them.

I opened the doc file and started brainstorming according to the layout of the newsletter mailed to me. Thankfully, it was just a sixty word newsletter and my work was over in next five minutes. I mailed to sugar daddy and relaxed on my chair.

My cellphone chimed. It was a text from Hazel.

Hey!

I frowned. The last time we had met was in the jet plant. We had exchanged numbers but never talked after that. Then came another text.

Are you free tonight?

I frowned and hopped on to my phonebook. As, I was about to call her, she called me. I received the call and leaned back on my chair.

"Hey!" I spoke as soon as I picked up her call.

"I texted you. Didn't you see it?" She asked impatiently.

"Yeah! I just received your messages."

"Oh! I sent them a while ago. There might be something faulty with your network." She replied.

"Might be!" I sighed.

"What happened? You look tired." She asked.

"No! Just a little eyestrain."

"Oh! Try ice compression when you go home." She said on phone. There was so much noise behind her that I could barely hear her.

"Do you want to see me or what? You asked me if I was free." I asked. I wondered if she had any wondrous news about sugar daddy.

"Yeah! Are you free tonight?" She asked.

"Of couse!" I hadn't seen a wild night life for two months now. I was up for going out and having some fun. Working everyday was not helping me plus the weird dreams were an addition.

"So, there's a party at my place tonight. I was wondering if you'd like to come..."

Party? Why wouldn't I? Could Ursula ever say no to a party?

"Will I get to booze?" I asked.

"Of Course!" She laughed.

"There'll be a lot of fun, drinks and men." She whispered.

WOW! Calm down dear estrogen!

"So, are you coming tonight?" She asked.

"Yeah! Sure! I'm in." I replied. My eyestrain suddenly faded at the name of watching hot men. It had been months and I was dying to get laid now. The frustration had started showing up in my behaviour too. Rose was stunned at my not going to club anymore. Obviously, for a person who needed sex every other day, abstaining from it for two months now was like making a world record.

"Fine! See you at night." She said.

"Hey! I don't have your address." I replied.

"Don't worry! Text me your address. I'll pick you up." She said with a short laugh.

***

Sometimes, I just envied Rose that how easy her manager was. She was relishing her work so far and loved it. Her manager used to free her by four in the evening. On the other hand my sugar daddy was always rude. He didn't even like talking. He was so complex that sometimes I was worried if he was a gay. Of course! I mean his marriage ended in two years and since then he wasn't seen with any woman. And the ring on his hand just gave me the gay idea. Was it possible that he was married to a man?

He shouldn't be a gay. He just couldn't. What would happen to my dream of riding him? What would happen to my ambitions of giving him head? I wanted to do so much with him. I had to squeeze that muscled ass once. He had to be straight otherwise my heart was going to break.

"Do you want a ride Ms Abraham?" I turned around to see sugar daddy standing behind me. Fuck yes! I wanted a ride.

"Huh?" I couldn't comprehend his words. My whore brain was busy playing dirty inside my fucking filthy skull.

"I said, do you want a ride?" He asked again. All my whore brain could mutter was... Fuck me! Fuck me, daddy! I wished he could have said, can I tie you to my bed Ursula?

"Yeah!" I pulled up a smile. Tie me, daddy!

He didn't even smile back and stood at distance. Such a monotonous personality, daddy! I couldn't remove my eyes from him. He was so hot. And god! His lips! I wanted those lips between mine. I couldn't stand away from him. I had the urge to go near him and kiss those pretty lips.

I walked near him and stood next to him. His typical frown was back. As if he was standing away from me on purpose and now hated that I was next to him. My heart yelled at me to kiss his gorgeous lips but my whore brain was now behaving like a coward dog.

I inhaled sharply and stood in front of him. He stood still staring my eyes. His pretty lips were parted and those hazel eyes held a spell in them. And I was being compelled. My heart fluttered as his eyes bore into mine. I knew those eyes. I knew that face. He resembled him. The man from my dream. I knew him since long. But, how could it be? My heart stopped beating. I had never felt anything like this for any other guy ever. I knew I was in trouble.

At that moment, I just felt the need to trap his lips between mine. He neither looked away nor said anything. He was so still searching for something in my eyes. I came on my toes and leaned forward. I hated my small height. I couldn't reach his lips even when I was on my tippy toes. He didn't lean forward and just kept looking at me.

What the fuck! Don't you know how to kiss? Lean forward, sugar daddy!

"Do you want something Ms Abraham?" He asked, his frown had deepened.

I shuddered at my place and shook my head. Fuck! Did you just try to kiss him? My brain which was now fully active, yelled at me.

I was suddenly anxious. I looked around and inhaled huge volumes of air. He looked uncomfortable with me standing close to him. I looked up at the calm sky and just then I saw a speck of white light. It was a shooting star.

"There's a shooting star." I pulled up a smile to cover the awkwardness between us.

He didn't reply but looked in the direction, I was pointing to. "You can ask for a wish and it will be fulfilled." I said. He looked at me momentarily as if I was saying something ridiculous. "You should ask." I said. I closed my eyes and made a wish. When I opened my eyes, I found him staring at me.

"What did you ask for?" His voice was small.

"Wish should not be revealed unless it is fulfilled." I smiled.

His frown deepened and he shook his head sarcastically, "It will never be."

***TOBE CONTINUED***

Do you remember the shooting star scene?

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE