Chapter 18 ~ Secrets

Dylan Cooper's point of view

"No. No. No. Don't let go. Don't!" She yelled at me while grabbing my arm.

I laughed at her cute reaction when I teased her on letting go.

We roller skated at the park with my friends and Kristen. I was just kidding about the Ice skating yesterday and she seemed to be so worried.

"Come on, Lianna. It's not that bad." Kristen attempted to comfort her with a chuckle.

I realized that Kristen hands were holding Archie's.

And as shitty as this sounds, Lisa's hands were hugging Tom's as if she would never let it go.

I'm jealous.

I wanted that kind of relationship. I mean... Come on! I'm the most perfect guy here and they have the girls.

Completely joking here because Tom and Archie would kill me if they knew I said that.

"Come on, you couples." I cut them off from further flirting. "Can't the jerks bond together for a day? Without girls?" I asked them.

Seriously, Since they've had girlfriends, they've been very distant to me.

It is as if they have their own worlds.

"Yeah." Tom agreed. "We haven't really hanged out lately si--" "Since you had girlfriends!" I finished what was Tom about to say.

"You're just jealous you don't have a girlfriend." Archie chuckled while sitting on a bench nearby.

"Why don't you try dating someone?" Lisa asks, "Lianna perhaps." She said and I looked at Lianna who's probably hugging my arm.

I chuckled at her reply.

Damn, Seriously Lisa?

Does she really need to point that out?

"After all, childhood best friends are the cutest couple." She smiles.

"Oh... Come on." Tom chuckled while shaking his head in amusement. "We all know that no one's gonna ever last with the legendary jerk." Tom laughed, so did everyone.

"As if you're not as jerk as me." I accused Tom.

"I'm 4% behind." He laughs again.

"You're such a jerk." I shotted.

"You're jerkier." He shotted back.

"Come on. Just an hour?" I asked.

"Yeah. I really missed you too." Archie pipes up.

"Dude, you have a girlfriend." Tom and I said in unison before we laugh.

"Alright fine." Kristen shrugs as she release Archie's hands.

We all looked at Lisa who raised her both hands in the air. "I'm cool with an hour."

"Come on, Lianna." Archie said. "We're not gonna hump your best friend or something." He laughed and so did the rest. "After all, we're all straight."

"Maybe, Except for Dylan." Tom laughed again.

"I don't want to let him go." Lianna said with fear and I laughed.

She was obviously scared of her skates.

"Aww..." Archie teasingly said.

"Hold me, Kristen." She said while rolling her eyes at Archie.

"Let me help you." Lisa offered.

We bid our goodbyes for a while.

~*~