Chapter 6 ~ Deedadoo

Hey! I feel really great, Especially that you have reached this chapter. I wasn't supposed to update but I want to so here you go :-)

Anyways, The song for today is (drum roll)...... Valerie by Amy Winehouse [But I would like you to listen to Glee's version] for the meantime. :-)

~~·~~

Lianna Camp's point of view

Monday again. Or in Everyone's dictionary, Hell.

Time is really running fast. We still had a practice after class which I really don't want to go to.

Monday is already hell. Play practice is even heller. (as if there's such thing as Heller.)

I'm really not in the mood to practice, but Belle is the director so I really can't pass practice.

Why? Because she would probably humiliate me in front of thousands of students here in our school.

I opened my locker and I saw a barbie doll which face's ruined.

"Would you mind if you could give me a ride home later?" A familiar voice said and I quickly closed my locker.

Maybe I just knew him for a week but I know that he'll over-react. Especially when he finds out that he's the reason behind this effing hates.

"Fine, I'll just pass by my house and go straight to yours." I rolled my eyes.

"Thanks cutie." His eyes suddenly got big.

"Welcome ugly" I replied with a laugh.

"Look who's talking-" "who!" I widened my eyes, threatening him.

"The cutie, as I've said." He laughed.

~~*~~

"I'll just pass by my house." I said.

"Alright." He smiled. I knocked at the door and my dad answers.

"Dad!" I eclaimed. "I miss you." I hugged him.

After being gone in weekends.

"I miss you too, Sweetie." I pulled away the hug and realized that Dylan has walked out of the car.

"Good Afternoon." My dad said.

"Good afternoon, Sir." He greets back. "Dylan Cooper."

"I'm Lianna's dad. Call me Henry." He smiled and it faded away as if he remembered something. "Do you have something to do with Daniel Cooper?"

"Yes, Sir. He's my dad."

"Oh! He's one of my high school friends. I never saw him for about 15 years." Dad smiled. "You should tell him to visit sometimes."

"Sure thing, Mr. Henry." He smiled back.

"You two classmates?" Dad asks me curiously.

"Yeah. We're just about to practice on his house." I pointed my thumb at Dylan

"Oh really? Well be safe." He says. "I'm just here to--"

"Lianna I have some--" My sister trailed off as soon as she noticed Dylan. "Hi Dylan." she says shyly as she wave her hand.

"Hey!" Dylan waves his hand back and my sister blushes.

"I'm here to ask Selina if she could--" I suddenly forgot why I am here. "Nevermind. We need to go."

"Alright, have fun." My dad patted me on the head like dog.

Dylan and I walked with each other's side when dad called me again. "Lianna!"