Chapter 9 ~ Primisey, Promisey, Poo!

Lianna Camp's point of view

"Where have you been?" My mom grinned suspiciously. She's always been like this.

She always wiggle her eyebrows as if something happened.

"On our house." Dylan said sternly like he was a bad ass.

"Our house?" His mom's eye lids winked several times.

"Yeah, Big deal? We just ate lasagna. That's all." He just shrugged it off.

"Is that really all?" Her mom did the wiggling eyebrows thing-y.

"Mom! I'm seventeen! What would you expect me to do alone with a girl in my house? Especially when you're making me marry her 12 months after?"

Seriously? He's Dylan Cooper. He could do anything to a girl. He's an actor for all that's holy's sake.

Did I mentioned that he is so damn hot?

Not that I am expecting him to do such things on me, It's just.. It's the 20th century, what do we expect?

"Fine, I was just kidding." His mom waved her hand as if she was saying to stop from fussing around such things. "Stop being serious all the time." She chuckled.

Silence took us all over so I had to start a conversation to break the chain of silence.

Duh? Silence is awkward. I don't like awkward.

"So.. Who won?" I sat before my mom and his mom.

"Who won what?" They both said in unison.

"Duh.." I rolled my eyes. "The arguement?" I asked and they asked back with their confusing expressions.

"So which will be my first child? Is it a boy or a girl?" I asked and they nodded once in realzation.

"Ugh.. They kept arguing about it and no one really won." Dad sighs which made me laugh.

Dad never sighs. Well, sometimes. When mom makes a corny joke.

"I want a girl!" Mom continues. "A boy!" Dylan's mom shotted back.

"Girl!" Dylan's dad cheered. "Boy!" Dad said. "It's 2-2. Lianna what do you want?" Someone finally asked.

"Any." I smiled. Dylan rolled his eyes like a girl once more and tried to talk but I stopped him right away. "What do you want?"

"I don't want to have kids." He said killing our joys. I joined this stupid stuff of course. I know it has no sense at all but they are really smiling when they talk about it. Even my dad.

"Come on, Dylan." I pulled his hands closer to me and he ends up sitting beside me. "I don't know." He shrugged.

"Dylan? What do you want?" I asked slowlier, secretly threatening him to speak.

I don't know why but it maybe be too 'Best friend thing' to do but he actually felt threatened.

"Twins. Happy? I want a girl and a boy so none of you won." He rolls his eyes.

Acting like a girl, as always.

"Come on, Dylan. They are just enjoying themselves. Just don't make 'em notice that we're being hypocrites." I whispered to Dylan's ears.

"Fine, This is just annoying. They plan for your future, not you." He whispered back. I glanced at our parents who are really enjoying themselves talking about kids and so what.

"They just want what's the best for us." I smiled to myself.

I just realized that everything they say and do, or even nag is all about how could they raise me as a child with a nice manner.