Chapter 29 ~ Awkwardness And Weirdness

Dylan Cooper's point of view

Did she heard everything? What if she tells Lianna? What if Lianna knew?

Would she feel awkward? Will she be distant?

What will happen to me if she'll be distant?

"Kriste--" "Hey, don't worry. I won't tell anyone." She said casually.

I totally panicked at that time.

"Everyone knows. It's just her who doesn't want to assume." I said. It was the truth though. It's how it felt like.

"Well, Thank you for knowing that." She said.

"I understand. She's my best friend too, you know?" I chuckled.

"My vote's on you. So you shouldn't really worry." She giggled.

"Yeah, that'll be a great help. Especially when everyone's flirting with her." I scratched my eyes.

"She's a flirt, I'm telling you." She laughed a bit.

"I know right?" I asked worriedly then her laughed turned into a loud one.

"You know what? You really need to take her home because I'll be using this room tonight."

"Aren't you sleeping at Archie's bed tonight?" I asked.

"He's my boyfriend, not my husband. There's no enough reasons to sleep with him in one bed at all." She shrugged.

"Kristen, we're in the 21st century. Obviously not 18th century." I chuckled.

"I'm perfectly informed that it's the 21st century. Still, I'm one of those teenagers who prefer not sleeping with his boyfriend." She said.

"You won't be 'sleeping' with him. You'll just literally 'sleep' with him." I replied.

"Just like what you're doing with Lianna?" She asks whike sitting on a bedside chair.

"Yup." I said. "But it's your choice." I smirked. "If you don't want to wake up lying on a bed next to a guy with an awkward boner, then yes.. Stay here." I laughed.

"Dylan!" She yelled.

"What?" I continued to laugh. "It's your fault you have a body that rocks everyone's mind." I smiled.

"Was that supposed to be a compliment?" She asks confusedly

"Huge compliment from the Dylan Cooper." I chuckled.

"Alright." She giggled while shaking her head in amusement. "Still, you need to take Lianna home." She said.

"Alright." I mocked her.

~~·~~

I carried her from my car up to in her room. When I laid her on her bed, she looks for a comfortable position.

"Hey." I said, although I pefrectly know she can't hear me. "Good night." I kissed her in the forehead.

When I was about to leave, I was shocked when she held my wrist and said: "Stay." She said with her eyes closed.

Stay? Me?

Give her the missing gift! Give her the missing gift!

I should just sleep in my room and leave her be. .i have to give her the missing gift.

But, fuck it. She's so pretty and she wants me in her bed.

Screw Cynthia's advice. I'll do what I want tonight.