Chapter 34 ~ Best Friend Duties

**WARNING** If you do not wish to read some explicit content, Do not read the writings italicized.

Proceed with Caution. Haha.

~~·~~

Dylan Cooper's point of view

. . . .

"I need you." Lianna climbed up to me and brushed her nose with mine. "So much." She kisses me in the lips, passionate than ever before.

"Lianna, I don't—" Her lips left mine and travel to my neck. Sucking at a certain spot.

"Lianna stop." I said with a moan.

I don't want her to stop. But this couldn't happen.

She obeys and lied beside me.

I stood up quickly. "What were you doing?" I calmly asked.

She stands up as well and says, "I don't know." She said. "All I know is that I want you. I really need you."

I slid my arms in her waist and said, "This is non-sense." I said. "This doesn't make any sense."

She helds my chin and positioned my eyes in the level of hers. "I don't care." She gives my lips a smack.

I fought the urge not to push her to the wall behind her.

But I was weak. I gave into it.

I pushed her to the wall, pinned her wrist three inches above her head and started kissing her just like what she did.

The next thing I know is that I was taking her shirt — more like my shirt — off of her perfect body.

A pink bra, laced on the side.

I started sucking on her shoulder as well, then my lips traveled their way unto her boobs, digging in.

I heard her giggle when I sucked on a spot. I slid my thumb on the side of her panties. I looked at her for approval and she laughed out loud.

What the heck's that for.

She pulled my face up then she put my hands on her butt.

She brushed her nose with mine again and giggles.

I felt her remove her panties and threw it behind me.

I bit my lip from drooling.

"Hey, Dylan." Somebody pinched me in the nose.

I opened my eyes and a bright light welcomed it. I blinked a few times and saw Lianna with a smile plastered on her face.

"What was that for?" Was the first thing I said.

Now I'm the one who's having dreams?

An epicly cheesy dream that woulk likely never to happen in real life.

"Well, I just took a picture of you sleeping since you won't wake up." She said. "It's already 9:00 AM, I think you have a photoshoot to attend to." She said.

"It's already 9:00?" I asked while standing up at once and she nodded.

"Yoy look very tired. Do you want me to cook for you?" She asks. With concern, mind you.

"You know how to cook?" I chuckled-asked.

"I'll try doing pancakes." She grinned. "Can you teach me?" She asks.