Chapter 56 ~ Frozen

Dylan Cooper's point of view

You've got 4 new text messages. I saw in the notifications when I looked at it to know how many likes Lianna's lasagna face made when I posted it before I sleep.

From: Tom

What happened?

From: Archie

Dude, what happened?

From: Kristen

Where are you guys? Why aren't you in class earlier

From: Archie

Having fun?

Apparently, Lianna and I have completely forgotten about our phones last night. Kristen kept asking me what's happening and why aren't we in class yesterday, but the other guys know we were on a date on the beach. Archie kept sizzling me with questions like a sissy girl. He badly wants to know what happened to the date.

And besides, who could remember their phone with what we were doing last night?

We surely did the something and this time, I wasn't breaking any rules. I'm in love with her, We can do the something.

"Good morning." I heard Lianna moan before she sits up beside me, with the blanket covering her naked body and kissing my temple.

"Good morning." I replied. "Good sleep?"

"Greatest." She sits in my lap and started making out with me and pulled me closer to her as if the closeness isn't enough although our skins are already in contact.

"Sandwich?" She asked. Then I remembered what she told Ryan and Bryan, that I'm probably the one to make the sandwich.

"I'll buy you hundreds." I continued to kiss her neck.

"Who are you texting?" She asked, kissing my forehead that says, Let's take a break and sits back next to me, hugging me by the waist.

"The guys." I wrapped my arms around her shoulder.

"What'd they say?"

"Asking what happened." I said winking at her and she giggled. "Anyways, you should get up and take a shower. We're going to the movies today."

"Movies? What movie?" She stood up straight and took the towel on the bedside table.

"It's a surprise." I smiled, looking at her bare ass.

"Another surprise?" She asked.

"Take your towel off." I said as I lie on my elbow. "Please?"

"No." She giggled. "Tell me what movie are we watching and I'll be taking this off."

I shook my head. "A surprise is a surprise, stop being so excited." I bit my lip.

"Too bad, I was thinking of a second round." She shrugged, obviously torturing me.

"If you don't stop teasing me, you won't get out of this room not begging me to fuck you all day long, is that what you want?" I asked and she shook her head obediently. "We're going to the mall today and there will be a lot of people if we don't get going now so we have to get ready fast." I said.

"You can wear sunglasses so no one would notice." She shrugged, very very cutely. She really doesn't want to beg.

"Sunglasses, inside the mall, I'm sure no one would be suspicious of me." He said.

"Dorky glasses?" She asked.

"No."

~~·~~

"FROZEN!" She almost yelled at the middle of the line of the ticket booth. Hey eyeglasses doesn't work, Some girls still notice us so we just removed them and let girls take pictures with me.