Chapter 42 ~ Unexpected kiss

Citizens! Please do not proceed if you're under 13 or whatever. Just proceed with caution and may the odds be ever in your favor.

I mean, seriously guys, there'a no bras hugging, kissing and french kissing and flirting and slutting and perverted thoughts... Do you still want to go on?

If so... You're on your own.

~~·~~
Dylan Cooper's point of view

"Being your boyfriend."

The words just came out of my mouth.

She blinked.

Oh fuck, I know that kind of blink.

"Chill. I'm just kidding." I tickled her by te side of her waist.

Fuck, Did I just really said that? Being your boyfriend? Really Dylan? Really?

"Okay..." She awkwardly said.

"Fine, let's watch a movie."

~··~~··~

"Will you still love me in the morning?" The character wrote in the tissue paper.

Lianna was crying beside me. Like a fucking dork who had her dog dead. We were watching the click and I've never cried like how she's crying right now. And it's a little bit funny.

She hugged me and sobbed in my chest.

"Those are true relationship goals."

Just like what I want with her? Yes.

I laughed at her statement out loud. "Don't laugh at me, Dylan. I'm serious." She continued crying while wiping her tears away.

"Lianna. Don't be such a cry baby." I chuckled.

"Hmm.." Tears start to form on her eyes again. "But I want that kind of relationship."

I laughed histerically. I can do that.

"You said you want to be my boyfriend, so you better start being that kind of guy!" She said and it made me speechless.

What did she say again?

God, did I just heard her right?

"Lianna, I was just kidding about that." I lied.

"Nevermind." She rolled her eyes while sniffing. "Dylan..." She cried again.

"Lianna..." I chuckled a little.

~~~~**~~~~

Lianna Camp's point of view

He was playing with my hair. It was about 15 minutes ago when I cried and he's still comforting me with all his might.

My eyes are dry now, and the movie just ended. I turned off the TV to go to sleep next to Dylan.

"I'm sleepy." I told him while sitting back next to him.

He took me by the waist and puts me in front of his lap. "Can I stay and sleep here?" He asks and I nodded.

I hear him chuckle again.

It was a surprise when he kissed me in the lips for about 2 seconds.

I was in shock for the sudden turn of events.

A minute ago, I just turned off the TV. And he kissed me the minute after.

For what?

Don't get me wrong, we've kissed-- made out before. But that simple smack on the lips was different.