Chapter 55 ~ Dylan's Confession Video

Dylan Cooper's point of view

She was still mad about last night, but I still managed to force her to come with me. I told her it's a surprise date for her and although it's monday, we didn't attend classes. Just so I could make it up to her.

If I don't, I'll spend the rest of my life sleeping in my room.

Today, I have also decided to shoot my confession video, with Tom and the gang waiting at where we're going.

When we reached our destination, I told the instructor for a horse with the saddle that's especially made for two people.

Right, we're going horseback riding today.

"What are we doing here?" Lianna asked, still waiting at the parking lot.

I looked around to see where Tom and the gang are, they were inside Archie's car and their phones up ready for shooting. They got a good angle so I need not to worry about anything.

"Lianna, do you mind if I prepared a little speech for you?" I asked.

"Yes, because I'm supposed to be sitting at History class now. It's 8 in the morning! Why are we here?!"

I looked down at her outfit and thankful that she wore pants today. "Can you just please hear my speech out? We're going on an official grown up date today."

"Fine, go on." She motioned her head for me to go on.

"Okay, so..." I breathed heavily. I practiced this for a whole night. I can do this.

You can do this, Dylan.

"I-I have feared to love when I lost Lisa, Honestly I never thought I would be able to love someone again at this age, this fast, but you came back into my life, bumped on me with that vanilla ice cream." I gulped heavily as if there's 10 kilos of sand in my throat. Damn, this is so hard.

"When I first saw you at the school, I had this very familiar feeling. I never thought that the girl who bumped me with the vanilla ice cream was my best friend since we wore diapers on, and we probably already shared a bath before and I'm very well assured that that won't be the last." It earned a little chortle from her.

"That the girl who bumped me with the vanilla ice cream was also the girl who I lost my virginity with." She laughed a little. "Meeting you in school, My heart already knew I loved you even before, until these days where finally, it was my mind who knows it. That I love you."

"I didn't knew why I was so afraid of horses, afraid of it stepping on me, or falling at me, thinking in any moment I could die because of it. Heck, I didn't even knew confessing for you would be this easy, but it was." I shrugged. "I want to ride a horse with you again."

"I can even pretend to be a virgin so I'd lose my virginity to you all over again."

She laughed so loud.

"With you, I'll probably never be afraid of horses again. With you, Lianna Camp, I'll never be afraid to fall in love again."

I finished my speech with half a minute of silence. "So what now?" She giggled.

"Fuck you!" I yelled. "I practiced that for a whole night and that's what you repay me? I hate you!"

"You didn't directly said that you love me." She bites her lower for a second, obviously teasing and torturing me again. "Come on, say it."

"Do I have to? I've already made a speech long of it." I attempted to put my hands on her waist but she stopped me with her eyebrows.

"I thought with me you're not afraid anymore?" She asked.