Chapter 8 ~ A brilliant joke

Lianna Camp's point of view

Every minute passes by, he moves closer and closer to me.

Chuckling every move he makes.

He's making fun of me again.

"Go away from me." I pushed him slightly with an annoyed tone coming out from my lips. "You might melt." I kid seriously. About 3 seconds had passed, I couldn't take the laugh inside me so it just blurted out right away.

I look up to his handsome grim and he raises an eyebrow at me.

He's fucking sexy.

"And why is that?" He laughs with no further reason.

"Because I'm too hot." I proudly said, brushing my hair back with my head: mocking a seductive pose by giving him a good view at my body.

"Some people are worth melting for." He smirks sexily.

He's so fucking sexy.

Wait.. Did he just? Did he not just....?

"Frozen!" I cheered.

Frozen is an animated film from the creators of Tangled and Wreck-it-Ralph. I just loved watching animated movies. It's just that.. They're fictional and they aren't so complicated. When I watch movies, I just had this disease of 'Comparing my life to them' and asking myself 'what if I'm in their shoes?'

It just complicates my life and I wouldn't wan that, don't I?

"Going to the cinemas alone?" He quickly asks after I yelled.

"Probably. My best friend thinks it's so childish." I shrugged.

Or maybe she just said that because she'll hook up with his boyfriend again. She's so gaga about her boyfriend that sometimes she forgets about me.

It's also one of the reasons why I think about of calling Dylan my friend, But he acts like it. Altthough he looks mean in our first day of meeting.

"Then, I'll go with you." He nudged me in the shoulders by his broad one that I almost fell off of my bed but he quickly caught me with his arms on my waist.

"What's the catch?" I asked suspisciously. Him? Watching an animated film? I don't think so.

"More pizza." He wiggles his eyebrows as he take his arms off around my waist.

"Haven't you had enough?" I asked. He ate like.. 1/3 of my Pizza!

"Would I ask you if I had?" He asks sarcastically.

"Why do you love pizza so much?" I asked, sitting properly. I didn't knew posing seductively could be so tiring.

"Because they love me and I love them." He shrugs sexily.

Damn! Every moves this boy makes is just so sexy.

"I wish I could live in it. When falls means Pizzaland and Winter means Icecreamland. Also Summer means Bacon and Spring means Cake."

"I wish too." I just said.

"Yeah. I also wished I could marry a Meatball." He laughed at his self.

"Meatball? Why Meatball?" I asked with a giggle.

"Because it's yummy and I want it?" He says with a questioning tone.

"Fine then. Marry a meatball." I just replied.

Dorky, I guess.

A knock on the door interrupted our conversation. It opened up and Dylan's parents smiled.