Chapter 41 ~ Chocolate Shake

WARNING: EXPLICIT USE OF LANGUAGE.

~~·~~

Dylan Cooper's point of horny view haha :-)

"You didn't bought me a chocolate shake!" Lianna yelled at me cutely.

"I'm sorry, I forgot." I chuckled at her cuteness.

Holy shit, it was a fine mixture sexy and cute and fuck, now I sound like a horny japanese guy who'll never have a girlfriend.

But she still looks sexy, every fucking time.

"You forgot my chocolate shake? How is that possible?" She asked, "Considering the fact that you didn't forgot yours!" Her face was beet red because of anger.

How could one person be so angry just because of a chocolate shake?

She looks like a harmless bunny that haven't had a carrot for dinner.

Slash, A sexy fucking bunny who haven't had se-- Dylan! Stop the dirty thoughts.

Right.

We went with Ryan and Bryan to the diner, and so far... They're liking it.

"Here, have mine." I said as I gave her the tall glass of my chocolate shake, pinching her nose slightly after.

"Sushi." She demanded.

She was surely being so demanding right now.

"Yeah, I ordered." I said while handing her a big plate full of california makis since it was the only sushi roll she eats.

"Aah." She opens her big mouth.

'Imagine the possibilities.' That dick of a mind I have!

I chuckled and just shove a sushi in her mouth which she chews cutely.

"So..." Ryan breaks the awkward ice. "When you two will even start dating?!" He asks. "Haven't your fans waited enough?"

What the heck is he talking about?

"What fans? I don't have fans." Lianna said with her mouth still full.

"Duh? Dyanna shippers?" Ryan said. "It would be a dream come true to us if you start dating, Like... right now."

I laughed internally, if possible.

Truth be told, I kind of liked it when they tease me with her. I just liked the feeling so much.

"Ryan why do you always have to open your shit ass mouth?" Bryan commented which I just laughed at.

"You should really stop taking care of my love life, Ryan." I said while taking a whole sushi roll in my mouth.

"I really like seeing you date someone. Like how you used to date Lisa Peterson on the Elisabeth Era." Ryan said.

Ohhhh kay.

"Elisabeth era? Seriously, Ryan?" Bryan commented again. "You treat his ex-girlfriend like she was just for show."

"Apparently, Bryan's right. Don't call it like that." I told Ryan.

"Well, Tom's living in the Elisabeth Era now."

"Just to let you understand that Lisa didn't and never used us for show and she's not some Homie screwer so please stop talking about her like that." I said.

I mean seriously, I'm so sick of these kind of jokes. Especially when they make fun of Lisa like she is some slut.

I don't want to play hero. But I was just concerned to the girl. Also especially, she my best friend's girl now.