Chapter 50 |Part 1| ~ End The Game

Dylan Cooper's point of view

It was so fucking awkward. Everything's so fucking awkward right now.

3 days had passed to that kissing incident and we're still not talking to each other.

I mean, We talk and conversate with a minimum of 5 word statements and 1 word replies. Sure we're playing a game but this was worse than the game. This was like... This would really happen in any matter, playing a game or not, we still wouldn't talk to each other.

3 fucking day of;

"Have you ate breakfast yet?"

"Yeah."

"You drive?"

"Yeah."

"You coming?"

"Yeah."

"You want to drive?"

"Fine."

It was all like that. I mean. How can I live with that?

Fuck! Especially when she plays a big role in my life nowadays. She's like an essential nutrient to me. She's like my Oxygen, you know?

And damn, it seems like I have to learn how to breath Carbon dioxide because clearly, I'm not getting more Oxygen.

And I don't know where's my Carbon dioxide! I'll die without Oxygen!

"E-er hey, Dylan." Someone interrupted my train of thoughts. Someone with such beautiul voice that belonged to... Belle. Right. Now I have to deal with her.

Maybe Lianna was right.

Maybe people will come hovering at me because they think I'm free now, Without talking to Lianna and all, they think I'm ready to mingle.

"Hi." I smiled small, probably a fake one. I sure don't want to talk to her. She's the reason why Lianna and I got to the drama club, and we don't want to join that. She's the reason why it all seemed real.

She almost wanted to kill Lianna for spotlight.

"Are you free?" She asked.

Anddddd.... I was right. She's into my pants.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I meant, Are you free? Tonight perhaps. Justin Bieber?" She asked.

Sure I am. Without Lianna, How am I gonna be 'not free'? She was always the reason I'm always occupied. Not with projects and photoshoots, I'm always busy with her. Movies, hang outs, I'm busy with that.

"Yeah, why?" I asked.

"I was just thinking if you're up to a party tonight, At my house?" She asked.

"Party?"

"Yeah, Everyone's invited." She said. "It's my birthday." She smiled.

"Can I invite my friends over?" I asked.

"Yeah. Isn't that what everyone meant?" She mocked. "I'm kidding, See you."

"Yeah." I said. Party without Lianna? "Sure."

~~·~~

Walking to the lockers, Troy keot sermoning. "Maybe this is the right to perhaps... Relax your brain from Lianna. I mean, Since Lianna came to your life it's been like 'Lianna this, Lianna that'. You're like... obsessed with her or something." Tom said when I kept on blabbering bout Lianna.

It wasn't his fault I know.

"How could I not like being with her and talking about her?" I asked him. "Since we came to show business she's the only person, the only person to treat me like I'm not a actor at all." Then Tom looked at us incredulously. "Well, beside you guys."