Chapter 59 ~ Finally (The Last Chapter)

Dylan Cooper's point of view

"Do I really need to go just for your surprise?" I asked kissing her on her cheeks. "I'll stay and pretend I don't know what's happening." I slide my hands in her pretty little waist.

"No. Go away." She said, pushing me in the chest a little.

"What am I supposed to do while you're doing your ridiculous surprise?" I asked.

"E-er, buy me a gift I guess?" She said. "Why don't you get a hair cut, get a massage, Pamper yourself for tonight." She waggled her eyebrows.

"For you?" I waggled my eyebrows back.

"If that's what you want." She kissed me in the lips for a second, flirting with her beautiful brown eyes.

"Okay, I'll just call my friends." I pinch her butt a little and she slapped my chest, with a little sting.

"Don't do that again!" Her eyebrows met. "It's not funny." I just laughed at her. "Your pervertness is crossing the line."

"Okay, Jerky's sorry." I grinned at her.

"Just go." She said, biting back a smile.

Shit. I'm running out of gas for both my cars. "Can I use your car?" I asked.

"Keys are on the bedside table." She smiled and went towards the bathroom but stopped. "Have fun, okay?" She said.

"As long as I'll meet girls along the day then I will truly have fun." I teased.

"As long as you keep your vagina in your pants." She laughed, imitating HenLewPer's humor. You know, I thinking about their names together, in Camel Cases, just like what Lianna lectured about ArSten. Capital a r capital s t e n.

"You keep yours." I kid.

"If you keep being sexy, I won't be able to." She continued her way to the bathroom.

"Put perfume in your hair. I'm so in love with that." I yelled a little so she'd hear even with the wall separating us.

"I'm in love with you too." I hear her say before turning the shower on.

"Perfume in your hair, okay?" I knocked so she'd hear. She opened the door with her body hiding back on the door and nodded. "Okay." I took my phone and walk towards the door to leave but she called me again.

"Jerky."

"Yup?" I asked.

"You're not gonna kiss me before you leave?" She asked with a look I can't resist. I bit my lip while walking towards to her and kissed her lips for a second.

"Do you still have any requests, Dorky?" I raised my eyebrow with that ugly nickname.

Ugly yet it still appears to me beautifully. Maybe because she's the one using it.

"Remind yourself to wear a nice white or black shirt tonight." She grinned.

"Does your surprise include a formal dinner?" I asked again.

"Don't try guessing." She asked like a cute little horny bunny. "See you tonight?"

I nodded and she smiled at me before closing the door.

~~·~~

"You excited for sex tonight?" Archie asks nudging me in the ribs. We were just watching X-Men: First Class on tv.

"Yup." I said, rubbing my hands together.

"When's the last time you did it?" Archie asked again.