Chapter 51 ~ Can't Resist The Jerk

Dylan Cooper's point of view

We ended up watching Spongebob. Like again, She's on my arms, Barely awake.

"Look at that." She giggled.

"Look at what?" I asked, barely interested of what she's talking about.

"Spongebob." She giggled like a little girl. "Like the first boxer I saw you on." She laughed.

Her laugh was so contagious, It made me chortle.

"Go to sleep." I hugged her closer, Which I purposely did.

"I'm hungry." She said. "I can't go to sleep when I'm hungry."

"Of course you are." I brushed her hair to the back. "What do you want? I'll get it for you."

"Anything?" She asks.

"Yeah, whatever." I answered.

"Lasagna." She said as I start to rub her back.

"Lasagna? That's 3 hours to make." I said.

"Hmmp." She thought about it. "Let's buy lasagna."

"I'll buy lasagna. You stay here." I stood up but she quickly jumped in my back.

Real quick.

"I wanna go." She said, "Let's eat at the diner."

"Fine." I said, still carrying her.

"Please change your clothes."

~~·~~

I'm sitting across her, next to the glass that seperated us from the outside.

I'm just looking at her, while eating her fave lasagna.

"Dylan, it's been 14 minutes and you're just staring at me like that."

"I'm not staring. I'm just... Glancing." I said.

She just smiled at me. That contagious smile she has, that never fails to get to me.

"Why are you smiling like that?" She giggled at me. If I didn't know brtter, I'd think she's flirting with me.

"I told you, You have a very contagious smile and you have it on your face now." I just reasoned out.

"Do I now?" She just giggled.

Fuck that giggle.

I just nodded.

"Okay." She looked away. "Just don't look at me like you want to kiss me."

Shit.

Fuck, fuck, fuck.

"I'm so not looking at you like I wanna kiss you!" I defended too much.

"Do I look like I'm a girl who says such a thing?"  I swear sometimes she just talks so flirtily!

"Sometimes." I shrugged.

"Maybe I'm just assuming." She just shrugged back.

"Maybe you just want to kiss me that's why you assumed that."  I winked at her. Purposely flirting because I'm sure she'll take it as a joke.

"Maybe I did want to." She bites her lower lip.

"Okay." I tried to stop, before I could even give up and kiss her already.

"I thought you know I was serious." She continued flirting.

"So you we're 'real flirting' with me?" I asked and she shook her head cutely. "My ego has been hurt." I rolled my eyes kiddingly.