Chapter 23 ~ C H E E S Y dudes

Dylan Cooper's sexy point of view

"Just ice cream sundae will do." I smiled.

"A'ight!" She fake saluted. "Ice cream sundae for the school's most popular jerk." Then she left.

"Love you!" I kidded.

"Hate you more." She winked and turned to the line.

A minute later, she widened her eyes and walked back to me.

"Hey, Can I borrow your phone?" She asks. "Just for a while."

"Why?" I asked back.

"Because a sticker said, Free WiFi." She looked at me. "Please?" She pouted her bottom lip like a dog. "Just for a while, it wouldn't hurt." She shook her head cutely.

Ergh. How can I resist?

"I don't have an instagram app." I lied.

"I'm sure you do." She snatched it from my hand and browsed for an instagram app. "Just a minute." She said.

I just stared at her blankly.

"Please?" She sat next to me again.

"On one condition." I gave her a familiar smirk and she smiles sexily in reply.

She hugs me by the waist and gave my cheeks a smack.

So freaking sweet.

"Done!" She smiled and the girls gasped.

I didn't noticed that they were still here when they gasped as if they've seen a horrible thing.

"Wrong move." She pulled off.

"So wrong." I chuckled.

She stood up.

"Don't worry, you get the hate, I won't." I smirked at her, pissing her off. I saw Delly whisper something to her friends that made them feel relieved.

"Hey." Delly called.

"Yes?" I asked.

"I think it would be the best if you leave now." She said and I raised an eyebrow then she motioned her head on the glass window.

"Dylan." Lianna said softly while looking at the glass window as well.

"Hmm?" I pouted my lips kiddingly.

"Fans." She pats me on the side of my arm. "Obssesive ones." I looked outside the window to see what she's talking about.

"Dylan!" They knocked at the glass while screaming. They're so many.

I looked back at Lianna. "Oh no." She looked at me in horror.

"What?" I asked calmly.

"I think you better run." She told me calmly but the panic is evident in her tone.

"You remember all the pictures you posted on instagram?" I snatced my phone back, standing up to get ready.

"They must hate me." She stated as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"On 3." I gulped

"1." She said.

"2." I continued.

"3!" We sprinted to the front door and ran for my car.

"Keys! Keys!" I searched my backpack for keys but it's probably somewhere I don't know. "Dylan!" She yelled and pulled my hand as we ran.

"Look for your key while we--" "Get in." I heard Tom laugh histerically in a car.

I opened the passenger seat and sat in. "It's locked! Open please?!" She yelled. I looked at those girls who looked like they're in a marathon for running. They even had banners with my name on it.