Chapter 40 ~ Baby

Dylan Cooper's point of view

"Dylan." I woke up with Lianna shaking my shoulders.

"What?" I asked.

We've stayed, at the second guess room since the other was occupied by Kristen and Lianna.

Youknow how Lisa can't live without her boyfriend.

I have Archie sleeping beside me and now, A Lianna who's sitting on the other side.

"I can't sleep." She said, like a little girl who just had a nightmare.

"What do you want me to do? Read you a story?" I asked with a chuckle but she shook her head. "Sing you a song? What then?"

"Can I sleep here?" She asked.

What?

Sleep here? With Archie? No!

I thought it was their 'Girl day' and supposedly no boys allowed?

"No, Of course not." I immediately said. "No, No, No."

"Why not?" She whispered-yelled.

"Because you're a girl. That's why." I said.

"Please, Dylan. I promise I'll go out at morning." She said that made me glance in the clock.

2:00 AM

"Lianna, Archie's sleeping beside me. We can't fit here." I said.

"Please Dylan." She begged. "I can't sleep."

I chuckled at her cuteness.

Despite of her cuteness, She still can't sleep here.

"No, Lianna." I repeated, like I'm his father, then she pouted again.

I love it when she does that.

"Fine." She left.

~~·~~

I woke up again. This time, I could see the sunlight out of the window peeking at the curtains.

I had a heavy feeling in my chest, When I touched it, I touched Lianna's back.

She slept here.

What a cute fucking dork.

Her head were buried at the side of my neck. Her right leg wrapped at my left.

It was surely uncomfortable for me. But it wasn't for her, I guess. She was still sleeping soundly.

I rubber her back softly. Enduring her warmth, I hugged her a little.

"I'm sorry." I heard her say.

Now she's sorry? Ugh! She's using her sexy eyes to get out of this situation.

I quickly removed my arms around her. "What?" I asked softly.

Since Archie was still snoring.

"For being so stubborn." She looked up to me and smiled. So very fucking sexy.

Oh my God. I let my boner to be in you han-- that doesn't sound right. I mean. Oh forget it.

Just please don't let Lianna feel my boner.

"Just continue sleeping." I rolled my eyes.

So she won't feel any, if you know what I mean.

"I can't continue sleeping." She pouted her bottom lip. "As long as you're not."

"I can't sleep anymore. You're so heavy." I teased between chuckles.

"Please sleep again." She said, purposely acting cute. Or sexy. God, that was so sexy. I mean...sarcastically.