Chapter 64 - Punishment (Pt. 2)

Friday, July 24: 9:37 AM
_____________________

Samuel's POV:

"Young Master, may I talk to you for a moment?" I smile at Luke while he rubs his eyes, tired from not getting enough sleep last night. "Sure. What do you want to talk about?" He looks up at me with a slightly annoyed expression, resting his cheek on his palm.

I take a seat at the opposite side of the where Luke is sitting and exhale deeply. "My lady has possessed that very gun since she was 9 years old. She has a great collection of them." I speak, seeing his face scrunch up in an interested, yet confused manner. "Okay...?" He squints his eyes and so I go on.

"Did you know that, young Master?" I smile and see him shake his head slowly. "Then why would you taunt her like that?" My anger boils up to a high level as Luke's expression turns fearful. "My, my, Sammy! Your demon's coming out!!" Gael's chainsaw spirals around as I stand up quickly, seeing Leviathan come into action.

"Ah!! Y-You are-!?" Gael points toward him in a fearful manner, backing up quickly from the both of us. "Please stay put and go back to Alina. I can handle this on my own." I start to battle with Gael, seeing him get distracted by Levi and allowing me to take a stab at him. "Me? Following orders from a mere demon like you? I'd rather not, but since Alina is in danger without me, I suppose I-"

"GET BACK HERE YOU WORTHLESS FUCK!" My lady screams, slamming the door to her room and walking angrily down the stairs. Suddenly, her wings come out and they stay out, allowing her to use them freely without her scars opening. "I thought they were a part of you?" I ask, seeing Leviathan walk back to my lady.

"I didn't want them, so I gave them to her and taught her how to use 'em. I also did the work of treating her wounds which was probably the worst thing I've ever-" "GET BACK HERE NOW!" My lady yells at Levi as he waves goodbye, entering her body. "You don't get killing time for a month, you hear that?!" My lady fumes in anger and rushes toward Gael and grabs him by the throat quickly.

"You're lucky I like you." She spits, tightening her grip around his throat as my I contain my demon form. "You like me? Why? I like Sa-" "Don't say his name like that! I hate when you do that!" She cries, her wings coming to a standstill as she falls to the floor with Gael in her hand.

I catch her and snag her hand away from Gael's throat, seeing him cough up blood and spit it out. "Get out, now! How dare you!" I place my lady down gently, seeing Luke pick her up after I grab Gael and throw him across the room.

I've never been so angry before. What's happening?

"Samuel, calm down. I don't want to see your demon form." Master Luke mutters as I take out my black wings, seeing Gael fall to the floor. Before I do anything I'll regret (and get punished for), I throw him out of the window and immediately replace it with a new one, seeing Gael crunched up in pain.

"Ah! You still turn me on, Samuel~!" He screams as I walk down to the basement and wait for Lady Alina to come down with punishment. As soon as I get there, I walk in and close the door quietly before slumping down into the far left corner. I bring my knees up to my chest and put my head down to await for my lady.

(few minutes later)

"You know, I liked the way you handled that." My lady walks into the room I'm in and crouches down next to my curled up body. I lift my head up from in between my knees as she smiles, patting my head. "Your punishment is to punish Levi, and make him remember it." She smiles as I give her a shocked look, definitely not expecting that type of 'punishment.'

"That's it?" I ask, seeing her nod her head in a reassuring tone. "Yes, my lady." I get on my knee and place my right hand over my heart. "Thanks! Levi, out." She demands and covers her eyes as to not see his demon form before he changes into human.