Chapter 43- Plans With An Old Friend

Thursday, June 4: 5:11 PM
______________________

Alina's POV:

"Hah-they're finally finished. They're cute, aren't they?" I look up at Luke as I lay on top of him. He laughs and places his hand on my head. "When they aren't having sex, yes. I don't really want to hear Felix screaming my brothers name all the time." Luke adds, rolling his eyes. "I bet he feels the same when you're rearranging my intestines." I giggle, snuggling my head into his chest.

I run my hands down his body and pull his shirt up slightly, feeling around his body. He exhales, letting me run my fingers down the lining of his abs. I try to hold back from licking them, but I just can't help myself. "Baby...I'm not gonna be able to take my shirt off around everyone if you make hickeys." Luke groans, stretching his arms.

His abs tense up and I practically drool at the sexy sight, unable to control myself. I suck on each and every one of them and leave dark hickeys all over his stomach. "Babyyy~stop ittt~" Luke whines, making me giggle as I leave one last bite mark, closer to his dick. I kiss lower and lower, leaning near the lump in his pants.

"See? Look what you've done." He pouts, crossing his arms over his chest. I immediately slip down his pants and his cock springs up all the way to his bellybutton. "You're already so hard?" I tease, licking the tip slightly. He whines loudly and allows me to suck the tip slowly. I expertly take him all the way in and it goes further down my throat than it usually does.

My eyes widen and I gag harshly on the head of his penis, trying to fill my mouth with saliva. Luke grips my hair firmly and throws his head back, praising me repetitively. "Ah! Right there, princess! Fucking shit, Lia! Please keep going!" Luke moans, thrusting his hips toward my face.

Tears well up in my eyes and I look up seductively, making him instantly cum down my throat with a cute, unmanly moan. "Fuck, you look so hot like that." Luke speaks breathlessly as I swallow his load. I giggle and slide his pants back over his dick before laying on top of him again. After a couple of minutes, I get bored and grip his shirt tightly.

"Off." I demand, trying to pull his shirt over his head. He sighs and obeys my command, looking annoyingly at me. "You're hornier than any teenage boy I've ever known." He states, making me chuckle loudly. "I've heard, and I know...but you're so temptiiiing~!" I giggle, planting kisses on his chest.

I soon get bored with that and decide to decorate Luke's chest, shoulders and neck with hickeys and many bite marks. He allows me to do so, talking to me about something having to do with my father. At this point, I don't care, so I ignore whatever he says. "Did you hear what I said?" Luke asks, picking my head up so I look at him. I shake my head and put my head down, but Luke squeezes my jaw roughly and forces me to look at him.

"I said, we found someone connected to your father." He speaks harshly, making my eyes widen. "Who?!" I exclaim, lifting myself off of his chest with my hands. "Some friend of his named Richard." Luke shrugs it off and I gasp loudly, tears brimming my eyes. "Uncle Richard! I completely forgot about him!!" I yell, standing up and walking toward the door.

Luke follows as I go down the stairs and call out for Samuel. "Yes, my lady?" He bows down and I smile widely. "Call Uncle Richard and invite him here!" I exclaim, feeling my heart beat faster by the second. "Why are you so excited?" Luke asks, making me squeal at the sudden question.

"He's my father's best friend and I love him SO much! I call him Uncle because he's just that close with my dad and god! I haven't seen him in years! I miss him so much! We were close when I was little, always visiting here and there! I loved his company when he came...and then my mom died and I left everyone to be alone and blah blah blah.." I speak, waving off the fact that my mother died.