Chapter 59 - A Frustrating Talk

Sunday, July 21: 9:45 AM

(Day 7)

Luke's POV:

"Ngh-ah! I'm close~!" Alina's voice echoes in my ear as I grunt, waking up from my slumber before realizing...I'm back to my original body. My body rolls over and I place my hand over her mouth as she releases, causing me to laugh. "Good morning, baby~" I smile and hug her while she shakes lightly from the orgasm she just had.

"Morning~hah~" Alina breathes heavily and smiles into my chest, looking up at me. I suddenly remember the little incident that happened yesterday with Samuel and I...so I decide to tell her.

"Can I...tell you something?" I blush while asking, causing her to get suspicious about it.

We usually tell each other small things like this, I hope she doesn't get mad...

"Yes...?" Her voice is in a low whisper as she pushes away and sits up criss-cross. I do the same and look into her eyes, grabbing her small hands before kissing them. "You know I love you, right?" My voice is in a nervous chuckle-type talk and she squints her eyes, nodding. "Please don't get mad at me...but..." My voice fades and I look away.

She tilts my chin toward her and raises her eyebrows, "But?" Her voice is stern, making me blush in embarrassment from what I'm about to say. "Well, you see..yesterday when I woke up in your body, I decided to play around and-and he caught me and I couldn't finish because I didn't know how-" "Who is this 'he'?" She interrupts, causing me to gulp in nervousness.

"S-Samuel..." I whisper as she hums in response, allowing me to go on. "Well I didn't know how to do it and he caught me so...so I asked for help and I ended up getting fingered by Samuel and it felt good but I swear I'm so sorry please forgive me!!" I cry, looking desperately in her eyes while she looks back with no emotions. Then suddenly she starts laughing loudly.

"Oh my god! That's hilarious. I'm gonna go punish him. You're next." She spits sarcastically, standing up and slipping on a new pair of shorts before walking out of the room.

Punishment? Oh no...

Alina's POV:

"Sam-u-el-lis~" I speak his name loudly by each syllable, stepping down the stairs with an intimidating noise. "My lady? Is there something the matter?" He runs quickly to me and stands closer to me, causing me to stop in my tracks. "Why didn't you tell me about you and Luke? Hm?" I smile wickedly, feeling my eye twitch severely.

Samuel's face flushes and suddenly becomes paler, the only color in his skin is the pinkness of his cheeks. "My lady...please! I was just trying to help!" He pleads, looking at me with sad eyes as I continue to smile. "Hm...did he ask for it or did you rape him?" I giggle as his face turns into a small scowl.

"I would never do that, my lady!! I promise it was consensual!" Samuel pleads as I look into his eyes, knowing he's telling the truth. My jaw clenches and I cross my arms, thinking about how I should punish him. "Well then. It's still punishment worthy since you lied to me, but we can only do whipping." I suggest, shrugging my shoulders as he praises me repetitively.

"But...I want you to make it seem bad. I want you to scream my name as loud as you can while getting punished, just to give Luke a bad idea of what's about to happen. I'm edging him after this so..." My voice fades as Samuel suddenly chuckles. "I will do what you say my lady and participate in your bidding." He smiles, taking my wrist and walking downstairs with me to the room.

Thankfully his punishment room isn't too far down to the point where you can't hear anyone scream...

That depends on how loud you scream, though.