Chapter 2- Psychopath

Monday, February 20: 7:17 PM
_________________________

Alina's POV:

"She's fine." Luke says wrapping his hand around my waist. I look down at his hand questioningly. Destiny stares at Luke, "Ooh, who's this, babe? You finally got yourself a boyfriend?" Oh my fuck. "No, Tiny, I'm still not ready yet. I still have to get my bachelors, then I'll see if I still want to." She looks disappointed.

"But he's totally your type, not to mention...you like him. Usually you don't let guys touch you like that or you make me kick their asses." She signals to his hand around my waist and I attempt peeling his hand off, just to have him grip me tighter.

Probably not a great idea since that's another one of my turn ons. I have a lot.

Tiny looks Luke up and down and smiles. "Oh, uhh, my name is Luke, it's nice to meet you." Luke says putting out his hand for Destiny to shake it. She reaches her hand out and shakes his hand and looks at me, "And he's polite? Wait until Calum hears about this! Sounds like a keeper to me." She playfully smiles at me.

I sigh.

She likes him more than I do.

Calum is Destiny's boyfriend of 4 years. He knows me just as well as she does. I almost killed him once, because someone lied and said he cheated on her. Don't ask about how I almost killed him, I used to be an assassin before I was offered to come to Broadway which is a story for another time.

It was a prank they pulled on me, which obviously backfired.

"Where is Calum, anyway?" I drift off the subject and look behind her. "Nu uh, I know what you're doing. Don't even think about changing the subject." She shakes her head and scolds me.

Dammit.

"Tiny, I just want to get school over with and that won't happen until I get my bachelors." I admit in defeat. Now she just looks constipated. I chuckle at my thoughts.

"But he's such a pretty boy! Just your type!" I'm completely flushed with anger. "I don't have time for this." I mumble and reach in my purse for my wallet. She calms herself and stops yelling. "Alina, you haven't even had your first kiss! Why can't you just be a bit rebellious and have it already??"

Now she just crossed the line.

"For fucks sake Scarlett! If you like him so much then you go fuck him!" I flail my arms out in anger and I feel eyes on me from everywhere in the hospital. This whole conversation is pissing me off. She looks at me with hurt in her eyes. Her emotion quickly changes.

"Fine. If you don't want me here, I'll just fucking leave." I roll my eyes. I'm not going to apologize. She knows how I am, and when I say something, I fucking mean it. She picks up her bags. "Fucking bitch." I quickly say.

"Don't start, I'm not about to fight you in public." I chuckle, "Oh yeah, wanna bet?" I grip my gun firmly and challenge her, even though I wouldn't want to kill her...

At least not yet.

She quickly drops her bags and charges at me, I dodge it. "You've gotten slower." I remark as she tackles Luke and he falls down with a grunt. I fall on the floor laughing hysterically as they both groan in pain.

"I'm so done! That was amazing!" I wheeze trying not to throw up laughing.

After about 20 hours of laughing, I catch my breath and see that Destiny is still on top of Luke with googly eyes. Suddenly I'm filled with pain when he looks at her. There's something about the look he's giving her that makes anger boil up inside me. I stand up and grab Destiny's arm, pulling her up.