Chapter 23- Catastrophic

Tuesday, January 26: 2:14 AM
_________________________

Samuel's POV:

"Ah! Yes daddy! Fuck me harder!" I hear upstairs. It's a bit bothersome to hear my lady upstairs with that ruffian. Ever since I saw him, I felt wary about him. Not to mention they have sex at least once every day, which makes it worse.

Earlier today, I heard whimpers and cries, but I thought nothing of it. If anything, I figured it was someone watching something on the television. Little did I know, they were going right at it on the kitchen counter as I was about to cook dinner.

As soon as I saw Luke's face nuzzled in the middle of her legs, my eyes widened and I looked away quickly and saw her legs close in the corner of my eye. Why did she do that? I've seen her naked body many times before, even the parts she's most embarrassed about.

I don't mean to mention it, but we've had intercourse...before. Why should she be so embarrassed? Even when she used to get flustered, she'd come to me and ask me for...assistance.

But now...it's like she doesn't need me anymore. I guess you could say I'm a bit...jealous.

They've been at it since 5 in the evening. And it's now 2 in the morning. Usually I'm awake, prepping for the next morning, but tonight is my rest night since Lady Alina doesn't have anything planned for tomorrow.

Or any day, for that matter.

"Ah! Daddy it hurts! Go harder!" She screams. I wonder if the others are awake, because if they are, I hope their virgin ears aren't hearing this. When are they going to stop?!

I walk upstairs and wince as Alina's screams are heard from her room. She's really testing the soundproof on her room, and it's not working out so far. Since you can't help but listen in, I walk closer to the door and my hand shines. The shine indicates that the other is close around so I back away in fear, but her moans cease to get quieter.

She's clearly in the moment and not paying any attention.

"Samuel..?" I see a sleepy Mika rub her eyes while cuddling a stuffed bunny. "Are you spying on Lady Alina and Master Luke?" She asks. I shush her and swiftly cover her ears, then I lift her up bridal style and slide down the long stairwell.

I feel her head place itself on my chest along with her arms as I carry her. Instead of placing her down as soon as we arrive to the bottom of the stairs, I take her to her designated room.

"You should get back to sleep, I wouldn't want you to be tired in the morning." I claim, already feeling the blush forming on her face as she nuzzles her cheeks into my chest. "O-Okay.." She stutters.

"I forgot to ask...why do you call Luke, "Master Luke"?" I look into her eyes and she looks back at me, then she quickly looks away, blushing. "Well, she and Master Luke have been dating for awhile now, and they're seeming to like it. I-I really think they'll get married, Samuellis." She blushes and smiles lightly.

The way my name rolls off her tongue..it gives me a really great feeling. I've haven't felt this way ever since Alina called for me.

"I suppose so. Just...every time they have s-sex, I get so...annoyed and riled up for no reason.." I stutter as we finally arrive to her room. "Maybe you're in..in love?" Mika suggests, making me stop in my tracks. "There's no way I've fallen in love with my Master." I place her down and look at her.

What if I have?

"I-I don't know it w-was just a su-suggestion." She murmurs nervously. I bend down and caress her cheek softly, making her whimper. "S-Samuel.." She stutters, "It's okay, I won't hurt you." I lean forward and press my lips to hers, the close my eyes and await her kiss back.

Paranoid.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें