Chapter 16- A Different View.

Monday, May 25, 9:52 AM
__________________________

Luke's POV:

I really want to make Alina's birthday special. Her butler...I forget what his name is sometimes...Sam? Well, he gave me some tips on what she likes and why she's always despised her birthday. I didn't know her mother died, but the thing is...why is she so sorrowful when she never really had a close relationship with her mother?

I know it sounds stupid, but really. Parent or not, why would someone hate their birthday so much even though someone they weren't even close to them...died? Is Sam not telling me something?

Either way, whether she hates her birthday or not, I want to make it special. Sam said it was completely impossible, but after what happened today, I'm sure I can change her mind about her birthday.

I just hope I'm not wrong.

Since word got around quickly about Alina's birth date, I decided to go searching for the perfect thing for Alina while she was at work today. I want to make those hours count, so I went to every store I could with the most expensive shit I could buy her and nothing caught my eye.

I was disappointed.

When I thought all hope was lost, there was a jewelry store that looked really run down and kinda sketchy. I thought I'd still give it a try. I searched for some rings and a certain one got my attention.

I thought, "Holy shit! It's emerald, just like her birthstone!" And asked the jeweler if I could take a look at it. It was fucking magnificent...just like her. A giant green heart with 15 small diamond circles wrapped tightly around it. I searched around some more in case another caught my eye, but that was the only one that fit her perfectly.

I completely guessed the ring size, and took it anyway. Since I wanted to make this birthday bigger than just a petty little ring (I know I know, I have money like that), I decided to ask Sam if he could do something for me. Even though it's a bit early, this is the perfect chance, and I cannot miss it.

I told Sam what I had in mind that I wanted him desperately to do, and to my surprise, he was okay with it. He said he wouldn't have thought of my idea, and that he'll do it at his maximum effort. I took his word for it and set a time when he should do it.

I bought the supplies early this morning, so I was fully prepared. I asked the other three if they wanted to help, and they were astonished by the amount of thought I've already put in my plan. Since Alina woke up late this morning, we decided to tire her out so that she'll take a nap at around...7 o'clock.

When she was asleep, we set up the streamers and balloons in the lobby of her mansion.

Have I mentioned how fucking huge this mansion is? I wonder how much this cost! Definitely millions, but how many!?

As we set up the streamers, a thought came to mind...

I forgot the fucking supplies in her closet.

I sneak in her room and grab them, as Samuel taunts. "Shh! I don't want to wake her!" I glare at Sam as he stands by the door. Since there were so many supplies, we had to go in and out of her room quietly.

Her snores are so cute!

Thankfully she wasn't having any nightmares tonight, or this plan would have been destroyed.

I ask Sam to take the supplies out of the front and to the side of the house so that we can execute the main surprise, and decide to wake up Alina while he's at it. I know Sam is smart, so he can figure out the way they work and when to set them off.

I haven't been this excited in years. I must be falling hard for her.

I caress Alina's cheek and graze her top lip with my thumb. And she bites it. "OW! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?" I yell. She laughs and I scoff at how hard she bit me. I walk out the door mumbling a "Get dressed and come downstairs" and tell everyone that the time is coming.

She takes awhile to come out but as soon as she's halfway down the stairs, I turn on the light and the assistants pull down the cover for the streamers and balloons, letting them down as we all shout "SURPRIIIISE!!"

Her hand reaches for her side instinctively and her face looks shocked and confused. "What is this?" She asked. I grab her arm and drag her outside yelling "It's your birthday party! I want to show you something."

We sit down next to the pool and I wait in excitement as the minute comes for the real surprise. I point and look up at the sky as the loud, high pitched fireworks pop in the sky. "Will you do the honors of being my girlfriend?" It reads, just like I planned it to.

She covers here mouth as tears fall out of her eyes. I get down on my knee and take the ring out of my pocket and open the case. "Please?" I ask. She nods repetitively and starts sobbing when I place the ring on her finger. "I promise to replace it with an engagement ring." I hug her and she melts under my touch.

I can feel her knees getting weaker, thankfully we sat next to a pool. I throw her in it and she screams. "Luke! You asshole!" She manages to yell and grabs my collar, bringing me with her. She laughs, swimming away as I chase her to the side of the pool. I get out by ladder, and Alina teases me since she got out using her own body strength.

Give me a break, I was weak from laughing underwater.

I lift her up a bit and push her back in, jumping in after her. I close my eyes and suddenly feel a pain in my crotch. I curl up into a ball, bubbles coming out of my mouth as I bellow in agony.

Did she just hit me in the balls!?

I get out of the pool wheezing, trying to catch my breath as Alina just laughs at me. Her laugh is cute. It's a bit loud, but the way her eyes close when she does is probably the most adorable thing the world. This laugh is better than the chuckles we usually get.

We stand up and Alina takes off her dress, leaving her in lingerie and no panties, giving me a half-boner. I take off my jacket and cover her, wanting her for myself.

I put a hand on her cheek and pull her body closer to mine with the other, leaning into a heartfelt kiss. It takes awhile for her to register, but she's soon into it as much as I am.

It's passionate, our hands roaming each other's bodies as I stick my tongue into her mouth.. Once I find her sweet spot, I rub it harshly, making her moan and deepen the kiss unintentionally. I pick her up bridal style and smoothly walk back into the mansion, not breaking the kiss.

I give Sam a thumbs up in thanks for us work and he whispers a 'no problem,' leaving the other three speechless.

In what feels like 4 seconds, we're naked, hungry for each other. Without hesitance, I slam into her, making her yell my name. Thrusting inside of her over and over again made me want more, like I couldn't get enough of her tightly squeezing around me.

She wraps her legs around my waist and screams, bringing me to my climax. I cum inside, not caring about protection, but I sure as hell hope she's got something up her sleeve to prevent her from getting pregnant.

I hear her mumble a soft 'thank you' before hearing quiet snores. I smirk, cleaning our mess as much as possible before dozing off into sleep with her wrapped in my arms tightly.

I will never let you go.

🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈

This chapter was short, but it was Luke's thought process. I felt like I should've added it since his point of view would have been informative. Hope you liked!

1409 Words:)