Chapter 34- The Truth Revealed

2:30 PM

>•<

Luke's POV:

I knock on the door and walk into the room I left Alina in after about 30 minutes and freak out. "Baby!" I yell, running to her drooping naked body and unclipping her wrists and ankles and carrying her body over my shoulder.

"Fuck-I'm sorry, princess." I sigh, walking downstairs to our room. I lock the door to our room and place Alina in our bathroom tub gently. I cut on the cold water and set it to a temperature I'd think she would like before adding the bubbles again.

I take off my clothes and sit in behind her in the water as it fills up. I notice her breathing heavily and realize she's sleeping softly, so I place her closer to my body and begin to bathe her.

I don't know what came over me, one second I was eating lunch and the next, I'm going to a room with a shit ton of sex toys. I probably shouldn't have kissed Alina, but how was she conscious with more than three shots of that?

While I'm thinking, I bathe her body smoothly, especially the spot that was most used. "I love you so much, and I'm sorry that I did that to you. Maybe I'll stop wondering what you're doing from now on since it only gets you and I into more trouble, but I know you find thrill into shit like that. I would like to know what brand that liqueur is because that got me fucked up." I talk to her as she solemnly sleeps like the princess she is.

Her faint snores are heard throughout the enclosed room and her eyes flutter open while I wash her hair. "Hi, princess." I smile and kiss her forehead as she giggles at my gentleness. "I'm tired.." She whispers, rubbing her red, bloodshot eyes. "I'm sorry, I didn't know what came over me and I know I shouldn't have kissed you but I really wanted to know what that liqueur-" "Chartreuse." She interrupts me.

"Huh?" I ask, giving her a shocked look. "The liqueur is called Chartreuse. It's 110 proof. It's not that high, but that's what it is. It has a drug incorporated. I had it specially made, that's all I'm telling you." She looks up at me with determined eyes and they start to change into a bright red color. "Okay! Okay. I won't ask any more questions." I put my hands up in surrender and her eyes change back to their normal jet black.

"Okay!" She smiles widely and wraps her hands around my neck, sucking on my neck lightly. "Ah~princess.." I lean my head to the side to give her more access. She bites and sucks harder, placing kisses once she's done with that spot. My eyes widen and a rush of pleasure runs through my veins. "Ah! Fuck!" I squeeze my eyes shut and I feel my dick harden.

She strokes me lightly while continuing to suck on my neck. "Princess...I'm cumming!" I moan loudly, but she covers my mouth and I groan loudly into her hand and she chuckles, squeezing all of the liquid out of me.

"You're quite sensitive, aren't you?" She kisses my nose tauntingly and I roll my eyes and kiss her roughly, tasting the familiar grapefruit. She smells and tastes like it.

"Lia..?" I break the kiss and stare intently into her eyes.

"Hm?"

"What's with you and um...grapefruit?" I ask carefully. She smiles and rolls her eyes playfully, "I'm a fan. I've eaten them at least three times a day since i was eight years old, I guess it's implanted it's scent into my life." She shrugs and collides our foreheads gently, rubbing our noses together.

"Where do you get the grapefruits?" I wonder out loud, smiling as her face light up at my words. "Outside! I'll show you after the shower!" She bites her lip in excitement and cuts on the shower head and rinses her hair out. After she finishes, I wash my own body as she leaves the room to get changed and I turn off the water once I'm done.