Chapter 29- There is No World Without Sacrifices

Saturday, May 28: 8:30 AM
________________________

Kyle's POV:

"Get up. We have to leave before Lia wakes up." Luke nudges me and I blink slightly. "What time is it? Where are we?" I ask, rubbing my eyes and sitting up. "We're in a hotel. After you fell asleep in the car, I decided that since it would be too late for us to get to the mansion, I drove here." Luke replies, sitting on the other bed. I breathe a sigh of relief and Luke looks at me with a confused expression.

"What?" He asks, blinking open his eyes to wake himself up. "I'm just glad we didn't have to sleep in the same bed." I chuckle and suddenly Luke jumps face first on the bed. "Why would it matter? I've caught you masturbating." Luke rolls over on my legs and I blush a deep red.

"You're an asshole." I mutter, bending my knees so that Luke isn't on my legs anymore. I get up and Luke slaps my ass. "What was that for?" I ask, rubbing it slightly, making me realize that I'm completely naked. "What the hell Luke!? You undressed me?!" I yell, covering my dick and running to the bathroom.

"You undressed yourself, brother." Luke knocks on the bathroom door and I open it slightly for him to give me my clothing. I put on the clothes and blush a deep red before we head out. "You'll be living with us now, if that's fine. I sleep with Alina, and I'll have a room designated for you to sleep in so you don't have to hear anything while you sleep." Luke turns red and helps me take our luggage to the car.

"Uh huh...will I get a designated girlfriend?" I ask, joking around a bit. "What happened to your other one?" Luke asks, glancing at me with a weird look on his face. "I don't want to talk about it." I mutter. He shakes his head and continues to answer my question.

"Well...It depends. If you fall in love with Mika, then you'd probably have to fight with Sam. I think she likes Sam though, I'm not sure. Then there's Felix..." Luke turns on the car and drives out after paying for our room.

"What about Felix?" I raise my eyebrows slightly. "There was an incident that happened years ago and we think he's gay...he hasn't said anything yet but he might take interest in you, if you don't do it first." Luke smirks slightly and I hit him on the arm, knowing what he's implying.

"There's no way. I don't even know the kid." I mutter, looking out the window while Luke laughs at me. "We'll see." He murmurs under his breath, giving me a stupid smile.

Asshole.

"So..how far are we from the mansion?" I ask, wanting to drift from the subject as soon as possible. "At least a good 45 minutes." Luke replies, turning up the music.

As soon as we arrive, I stand in awe of the sight in front of me. "How much did Alina pay for this?!" I yell, running to the big double doors. It's almost as big as a castle, I've never seen anything like it. "I believe she spent close to 1 billion for it, and doesn't really like the place." Luke takes the luggage out and his expression turns cold. As soon as we enter, I'm greeted with a butler and 2 maids.

"Good morning, Second Master." They all say in unison while bowing down to me. "Uh...hello." I take a step back as the each of them take the luggage. "Let's meet the head of the household." Luke offers, walking toward one of the hallways. Finally, Luke makes it to their room after searching for her and knocks lightly.

"Go away." I hear a faint, yet soft voice say. Luke sighs, "Ugh. She's been saying that ever since she woke up. "Princess, I brought Kyle over." I look over at him and smirk sinisterly. "Princess?" I ask, crossing my arms and chuckling lightly. He rolls his eyes and Alina opens the door.

She doesn't say anything, instead, Alina kicks Luke, almost making him fall over and she tugs on my collar, bringing me in quickly. "It's been awhile." Alina smiles, hugging me tightly. I start to tear up and she rubs my back in a circling motion. "It really has been. How've you been?" I ask, letting her wipe my tears away.