Chapter 9- Humiliation

Saturday, March 14: 2:02 PM
________________________

"I haven't done anything! Why are you doing this. I'm only a child, please spare my life!" I'm being pinned to the bed as I struggle to get out. These men sure are strong. I'm naked, and humiliated.

But why? I haven't done anything wrong!

"Do it!" I hear a horrible man's voice bellow out. Do what? What are they going to do to me?!

"Help me! Please! Help!" I scream at the top of my lungs. "Shut her up, goddammit!" Someone stuffs a rag inside my mouth, but I bite down as hard as I can, making sure they don't put it all in, I scream louder.

There's a sharp pain in my jaw immediately, making my mouth open, as they shove the rag inside of my mouth. My screams are muffled.

A man comes in front of me and lifts up my legs. I try struggling, but he's just too strong.

Someone. Help me.

My legs are lifted all the way up to my torso, and I feel something horribly big go inside of my lower region. It hurts.

"Mm! It hurts!" I try yelling, but it all comes out in muffled cries. It's no use, the rag is practically in my throat. "You like that big dick, little girl? This is what a man feels like! Get used to it!" The mans thrusts get harder and harder as tears streaming down my eyes. God, it hurts so much.

I feel a hot liquid inside my stomach, as the man groans then pulls that thing out of me. And the next one. He does the same thing, with other men sticking their members inside of my bottom, my mouth, and my hands.

Anything that has a hole in it, they ravish. After what feels like hours, it finally stops.

I struggle to get out as the men pull up their pants and leave. Soon after, I hear groaning and thumping of men. Could it be that someone's saving me?? "Help! Help me!" I yell as loud as I can. The door opens, and to the looks of it, it's the boss. He unties me from the bed.

I try sprinting as fast as I can, but he pulls my arm, then grabs my shoulder, placing it out of socket. I scream. "I will find you once again, and when I do. I'll do the same thing I did to you today." He pushes me to the ground and I manage to get up and run outside as fast as I can.

>>>•<<<

2:45 PM

I open my eyes and gasp. "H-Help me!" I grab my shoulder and feel...nothing. "My lady, it's me, Samuel. Don't be scared, I'm here." He brings me closer to him as my whole body shakes. I turn myself around and grab his torso, crying into his chest.

"It happened again, Samuel. The nightmare!" I cry harshly. "It's okay, I will protect you with my life. No one will ever hurt you again." He rubs my head and soothes my cries. I intertwine my legs with his, falling asleep once more.

4:17 PM

"G-Good afternoon, m'lady." The voice of Mika says. "Afternoon? What time is it? How long did I sleep?" I spring up and wince at my broken hand. "It's 4:17, Lady Alina. You slept with Samuel the whole day." Bren says, making them all chuckle. "She's blushing!" Felix gasps.

I turn over to see a beautiful face looking at me. "Samuel! What are you doing?!" I stand up from the bed. Thankfully I'm wearing a long t-shirt, or else I'd be completely naked.

"M'lady, don't you remember? Last night, you begged me to stay with you until you felt like getting out of bed." He smirks at me. "Everyone out, please." I rub my temples as they leave, whispering and giggling.