Chapter 44- Chaos

Friday, June 5: 2 PM
______________________

Alina's POV:

"He's always late. It never fails. Watch, his excuse is gonna be something along the lines of  'I was taking a shit.' Something like that." I cross my arms over my chest and pace around the room, muttering to myself quietly. "Just because he's not here the second 2 comes around doesn't mean he's not coming." Luke sits back on the couch as I talk and talk about this.

Stop being so damn paranoid!!

There's a knock on the door and I perk up like a fucking dog. "Who the hell is it?!" I shout impulsively out of shock and jumpiness, but immediately cover my potty mouth with both hands. "Shit." I mutter, looking at Luke. We make eye contact and I signal for him to go answer the door and let me sit back in embarrassment.

He sighs and walks up the door slowly, shaking his head as he does so. Once Luke opens the door, Richard looks up at the towering man over him. "Who are you?" Luke says in a deep voice while I beam in utter excitement. Richard looks at him awkwardly and squints his eyes. "Hmm...is this her doing?" He asks, trying to peek into the door.

Luke blocks the way and goes into his 'asshole' mode: the one Destiny knows originally. I run up to Luke and push him forcefully out of the way, making him fall down as I squeal in excitement. "Uncle Richaaard!!" I yell, hugging him tightly with my short arms. He hugs back and pats my head, laughing deeply.

"Who's that man? That was confusing." He looks around me after breaking the hug and his eyes meet Luke's. "I'm her boyfriend, Luke." He stands up and shakes his hand firmly. I can see the tension in their eyes. Luke beats him, somehow, as Richard rolls his eyes. "So how've you beeen?" I ask, dragging Uncle Richard to our couch.

"Who was the gentleman I spoke to and made my reservation with?" Uncle asks as soon as Samuel comes in. "That was me, my apologies for being so crude." Samuel bows down with a hand over his abdomen, smirking lightly. "No need to be so formal, Samuellis. I'm not a noble or anything. Just a man." Uncle puts his hands up in surrender and chuckles while sitting down.

"It's been awhile. You're still her butler?" Richard asks, making me bite my lip nervously. "Yes, it has been rough. My lady often punishes me by whipping and-" "I don't do that. *scoff* Samuel, hurry up and start dinner!" I wave him off with an annoyed look on my face because of his words as he obeys, laughing to himself.

I can't believe he said that! The only time I punish him is when he does something really bad. Not to mention half of the punishments, he enjoys. Why did he call me out like that?!

"I swear I don't do that. He's lying." I roll my eyes and talk to Uncle for a bit longer, trying to get everything up to date. "So where'd you meet him?" Uncle asks, making my eyes widen at the sudden intrusion of a topic. I clear my throat and prepare myself for his reaction.

"It's a bit complicated, but Baxter, my ex, I suppose...made a clone of my brother and somehow managed to kidnap me? I was supposed to be raped, but get this, Destiny comes with her whole crew and saves me, and that's where we met. We didn't see each other after that night but for two years I tried looking for him, no luck. And then! We came here for a show I was supposed to perform, but got cancelled, and there he was, sitting down with his brother at a gas station. I made the first move cause he's a little bitch." I sigh and smile at myself, satisfied with the story I told.

Richard laughs and looks back at Luke who's gawking at me. "Is that true?" He asks, raising his eyebrows. Luke nods while looking at me with disapproval and I giggle slightly. "So where's the little one?" Uncle asks, allowing me to smile maniacally. "Felix~!" I shout, standing up at walking to Kyle's room (since that's where he probably is.)