Chapter 56- Mood Swings

(Day 3 Continues..)

Samuel's POV:

I finally wake up from my slumber and open my eyes to be engulfed with the beginning of nighttime. My hands roam down my naked body as I recollect what just happened not too long ago. How long was I asleep?

I make my way toward the shower before grabbing my clothes, but something's telling me to go check on my lady, so I skip the shower and walk out of my door. The sight I see is devastating, my lady lies on the floor, completely unconscious.

Thankfully her scars didn't open and there aren't any bloodstains...but this is horrible.

"My lady! What happened?!" I don't even know why I asked that, she's unconscious. Her body lies at the bottom of the stairwell while there are some sheets sitting at the top. My face scrunches up into a confused expression as I walk up the grab them.

I sniff it and my eyes widen slightly, knowing why she was carrying them and where she was going. "Ah, so you must've been quite tired.." I whisper to myself, walking down and placing the sheets in the wash before carrying my lady's unconscious body to my bedroom.

I sigh and walk to the bathroom before turning on the shower and filling a bucket with water to splash on her face. Once the bucket is full, I walk to her and place a wash towel on her face so that it'll make it seem like she's drowning, causing her to wake up easily.

Once the rag is on her face, I pour a bit of water on her face, making her suddenly scream and tear the rag off her face as she spits out water. "Who the fuck-" She sits up, eyes wide as her gun makes its way toward my forehead. I roll my eyes, pushing the gun away from me with my index finger.

"Samuel...oh thank god! I went upstairs and accidentally made a mess on the bed and I stripped the sheets but I was tired and my foot slipped and-" "It's okay, I figured that happened. Next time, just go to sleep, my lady." I press my finger to her lips and she hugs me.

"I thought I was gonna die because my scars had opened!" My lady nuzzles her face into my vest, crying like a little baby as I grunt slightly, taking a step back. "My lady, I'm quite sore, so if you will..." I ask politely as she squeezes before letting off, wiping her nose and eyes in the meantime. "Ah, right. Th-Thank you, Samuel." She smiles, looking up at me with her cute eyes, piercing into my skin, practically making me melt.

"It's a pleasure, my lady." I smile and pet her head as she notices my hair is still in a braid. "Can we go out somewhere?" She asks as I think about her proposition. "I suppose you're done being cooped up here?" I ask, giggling as she nods.

"Just a bit. I don't know if that doctor was lying, but I don't feel like I have that 'virus'. If we do, then so does Luke." She giggles as she recollects her moments with him. "I'm not sure, my lady. You know how sick you can get when you're out for too long...plus, even if the virus is fake, I wouldn't want to chance it by giving it to others." I reason with her and she ponders.

"I suppose you're right. Okay! Let's stay here, then! Wanna do something calm since it's almost Day 4?" She asks, grabbing my wrist eagerly. I nod and walk as she attempts to drag me, but my sore legs won't give in. "My lady, I'm quite sore from earlier..." My voice cracks, making me blush furiously.

"Right. I forgot~" My lady gives a wink and takes me upstairs to a different room before closing the door and locking it. I follow hesitantly inside and she pushes me, causing me to fall on the bed. "I can't help it...it's starting to hurt and anger me, Samuel. Can you please...?" She asks, taking my right hand and biting at the glove in a seductive manner, slipping it off.

"Whatever you need, my lady." I smirk and place her head on the pillow as she spreads her legs, trying not to finger herself. I smile and trace her folds with the tip of my middle finger before taking off my other glove. She bites her knuckle nervously and looks at me with pleading eyes, making me smirk at her cute innocence.