Chapter 35- Re-Evaluation

...continued... 8:31 PM

Alina's POV:

I can't believe he got me a fucking pool! And it's heart-shaped? Not to mention his ability to keep a secret about this! I can already tell that the water is specially ordered from Texas. It just has that scent, you know?

I sit on top of one of the logs and admire the green water before beginning to walk to the mansion for around 5 minutes...until my shirt flashes. I take a wrong step left but he still swoops me up. "Damn." I sigh as Samuel brings me to the mansion.

"I knew you would do that. It's expected from a taunter like you." Samuel mentions as I look aimlessly into the sky. He walks me inside and places me at the top of the stairs to change. "Dinner is ready. We're all waiting on you both, so don't take too long." He demands, making my eye twitch.

I turn around and backhand him before grabbing him by the collar and squeezing his jaw roughly with my other hand. "You and I both know I hate it when someone tells me what to do. Try it again and I'll make sure to soak your precious demon soul inside of me along with Leviathan. I'm sure you'd have a great time with him. After all, you're just a puppet who's disobeyed me almost one too many times. Do I make myself clear?" I spit in a threatening tone, throwing his body down the stairs and walking into my room.

I take off my shirt and go into the bathroom to change. I get naked and suddenly feel a nauseating pain in my stomach and run straight to the toilet. I grip the side of it as hard as I can and practically hurl my intestines out of me. I hear the door open slightly and a hand pats me on the back. "You alright?" Luke asks, concerned laced in his voice.

"I'm fine, leave me alone." I vomit harder into the toilet as he pats me on the back. It's embarrassing, being completely naked in front of the toilet while you throw up with someone next to you. He pulls my hair back and kisses my neck softly.

"I'm going to kill myself." I grunt, grabbing the wet towel Luke hands me. "Why are you saying that?" He sighs and continues to rub my back slowly. "Because if I'm pregnant, I'm sticking a hanger up my-" "No. If you're pregnant, we're keeping it." He demands, making me angry once again. I already had that encounter with Samuel, and it's not going to change the fact that I'm still pissed.

"No! I'm not having kids right now, or ever, for that matter! They're a waste of time and money! I'd rather die than have another living being in this household!" I yell, wiping my mouth and looking directly at Luke. He raises his eyebrows in shock and nods, picking me up. "I need clothe-" "Shh, I know." He places a finger to my lips and places me on the bed.

Instead of bringing me clothes, he brings me a trash can and the wet washcloth on the side table. I roll my eyes as he tells me to stay in bed and he gives me two pills of Benadryl. "I'm alright. Even if it was pregnancy vomiting or whatever the fuck you call it, I'm literally okay." I stand up and walk to the closet and put some clothes on.

"Alright, as long as you don't throw up later." Luke sighs as I walk out the door and down the stairs into the dining room. After we sit down, Samuel brings in the food and places my meal down in front of me. I take a glance at it and immediately feel the need to throw up again, so I run to the closest trash can and vomit into it.

I hear Samuel come behind me and he asks me what's wrong. "I don't know! Fuck off!" I throw my guts up and he pats me on the back softly. "Don't touch me." I slap his hand away and wipe my face off with a wet napkin and squirt soap and water in my mouth to clean it. "My lady.." "Shut up." I mutter, spitting out the soap and water and deciding to walk to the back to eat some fruit. Samuel warns the others that I will not be eating with them, as I ordered, and I eat my fruits to my heart's content.