HES TOO STUBBORN TO DIE LIKE THIS

..............
———————-
Todoroki's pov

I just barely have enough time to catch Kirishima and bakugou expects me to save him too?! I use all of my strength to send a slab of ice towards him. Jesus Christ these kids are going to be the death of me. All I wanted to do was enjoy some nice time with my boyfriend then become a hero and watch Izu be number one and laugh at my dad the entire time. Maybe even find my brother? But now I have to deal with this crap.

Bakugou and Kirishima land relatively safely on the ground. Kirishima looks completely bugged out and Bakugou looks like crap. Serves his ass right. I don't know how to feel about him right now but I'm going to beat his ass at some point.

"Hey dandelion!" I yell off the edge of the building.

"You good down there!?" He lifts a hand up weakly and flicks me off. Ahh, he's fine. I don't have enough energy to make a slide right now crap I have to take the stairs. I don't have time fore this. I run to the stair well and burn the door handle off. I'll fix that later bakugou and kirishima's health is the priority. Ok a few more floors. Ugh this fucking idiot probably took the entire fall. I'm gonna have to work now. Ok first floor now where's the exit, over there. I run to the door and over to bakugou.

"Hey bakugou get your ass up" he doesn't respond at all.

"Bakugou?" I kneel down to him. There's a bit of blood on the corner of his mouth. I inspect him for any sign of internal bleeding. I flip Bakugou onto his side to prevent any choking if he tries to swallow. And see countless pieces of paper sticking out of his side. It has a yellow block of text at the top with bold black words playbill. The little brat did this to him. I leave the papers in his side, if I take them out he might bleed out completely and I don't know how to cauterize a wound.

Oh god what about Kirishima. I ran over to where he landed and checked him out. Just some light bruising. I don't want to risk moving them until the professionals get here.

"Hey you!" I yell at some bystanders. I grab my provisional hero license from my back pocket and show one of them.

"We are students from UA high, this was just the grounds of a villain attack, the villain has already left, please watch over my friend while I tend to the other, he has some light bruising and most likely a concussion, if any of you have cell phones please call the proper authorities, the more that call the faster they will be here, if you do not feel safe feel free to leave but know that you will be contacted by the police for questioning at some point weather you stay or go, thank you for your time" I make sure to speak clearly and carefully. Telling them the weight of the situation without causing a panic.

I grab my phone off of my pocket and call the hospital, letting them know we have two students injured, one in critical condition. I take a deep breath and go back to Bakugou. If he dies I'll never hear the end of it from anyone. Ughhhhh I can't let the asshole die, who would be there to be the entertainment during class?

I sit down next to him and watch him, making sure he's still breathing and isn't bleeding too much. I'm perfectly fine if the dick loses a bit of blood but not too much. One of the stab wounds starts to leak too much for my comfort so I apply light pressure around the playbill. A group of people start to surround me. Don't they have anything else to do.

"Is he ok?" A female voice asks.

"Don't worry about the brat, he's too stubborn to die like this" I say bluntly. The civilian's mouth drops.

"O-ok, so your heroes-in-training?" she's obviously trying to keep me stable. Do I look distraught right now? I'm probably covered in blood and sweat so I can see the confusion. Or I might be on the verge of passing out or breaking down and crying but to worked up to even notice, heck, I might be crying now and I would never even know.