A BASTERD WHO HAS CONTROL OVER THE TWO PEOPLE YOU CARE ABOUT MORE THEN ANYTHING

......
————————

Shoto's pov

I wake up in my bed. In my door room. For the first time in 14 years. I've never been happier to see this small room.

Wait...

What do I look like!?

I run into my bathroom and look at the mirror.

"Oh thank god, I'm a boy again" my hair is back to its normal color and my scar is back. Oh and I'm back to 16 I guess.

Wait...

I'm missing something

....

Hell no

"Why is my part on the other side" I cry, why, what did you think I was missing? Izu, where is Izu? I quickly ran out of my room and down the hall. My classmates are reuniting all around me, but there is only one person I'm worried about. I ran all the way to his room.

"Izu?" I knock on the door.

"Are you in there" no answer. I feel my stomach start to bunch.

"I'm coming in" I open the door as wide as possible. Laying on the bed is Izuku. Why isn't he awake?

"You're probably wondering why he hasn't woken up yet," a small voice says from behind me. I whip my head around.

"Who are you?"

"You can call me the director for now"  he giggles. I recognize the name 'director' from bakugou, this was the brat that put us through this hell.

"Why isn't he waking up?"

"A part of a little contingency plan I have for that redhead Kirishima" what did that idiot do.

"Wake him up" I say through my teeth. I should test my quirk right, can I light him on fire? I could light him on fire. I should LIGHT HIM ON FIRE.

"Sorry no can do"

"Why the hell not!?"

"If you will, direct your eye to Deku's wrist" there is a small blue bracelet on it.

"That is a more compact version of the crystals you all were trapped in," it's not over

"at any moment I can put him into a musical along with five other people of my choosing," not even close

"you don't know them, their just petty criminals with weak quirks, nothing to worry about" Damnit

"Once red riot fulfills his end of the bargain I'll let him go and not bother any of you again" he is so smug, he's just a child and he is messing with our lives.

"TODOROKI! GET AWAY FROM HIM" a voice behind me shouts. I immediately jump in between the bed and the director.

"We can use quirks again so watch yourself" I say while emitting frost from my right side.

"Ok, don't get your candy cane in a twist I'll leave now, see you soon pawn" he says the last bit while looking at Kirishima directly.  and just like that the director disappeared.

"Kirishima, what did you do?"

Kirishima's pov
10 minutes ago

I woke up in my dorm room bed right next to bakugou. We were....doing things the night things got messed up.

"Katsuki~" I say.

"Wake up"

"Shut up Kiri"