BOYFRIEND WARS

Honestly this is kinda just a filler chapter and is really short sorry.
-Liz
———————————
"I'm not going to kill the fucking nerd, even if I wanted too there are people that wouldn't let me, Half n' half, shitty hair, round cheeks, sonic, pikachhu, office max, literally everyone in this room, not counting people from other classes who have had the nerd force himself into their lives, Let me repeat for the extras in the back THE NERD IS'NT GOING TO DIE" kacchan tells to our stunned classmates.

"We will figure this out before anything permanent happens, for now just go about the day like normal" Sensi says everyone grumbles and walks back to their respective rooms.

"Nerd, talk now!" Kacchan says while dragging me to my room.

"Izu!" Shoto objects.

"I'll be back!" I hope, No! Izuku you can't think like that, kacchan is right no one is going to let that happen. Kacchan throws me into my room and I fall on to the floor.

"Listen, we can't fight during this thing at all" he says.

"What do you mean kacchan?" I askes while standing up and brushing myself off.

"I mean that I don't trust myself, I know I act like a dick and threaten to kill everyone but if I actually did hurt someone bad I don't know what I would do"

Shoto's pov

I watch as Izuku and Bakugou disappear into his room.

"We are going to listen in on them, right?" Kiri askes

"Obviously" we both place our ears on the door.

"I mean that I don't trust myself, I know I act like a dick and threaten to kill everyone but if I actually did hurt someone bad I don't know what I would do"

"Katsuki?" Kirishima breaths out softly.

"I'll be fine kacchan, plus like you said we have awesome friends that care about us, do you really think Shoto is just going to sit by and watch me die, Kirishima isn't going to let you kill me either"

We both laugh at my boyfriend's reasoning.

"Yeah my boyfriend is pretty cool"

"Mine is cooler!" Izuku returns.

"Let's make them fight to see who is the best boyfriend, get ready nerd, Kiri is going to wipe the floor with icy hot" Kirishima and I laugh.

"I think they are going to be fine," I say. We both go our separate ways. I slip on my uniform and walk out, right into izuku.

"Kacchan wants you and Kirishima to fight," he says while dragging me to the commons where Bakugou and Kirishima are already waiting.

"People get to class," iida says while waving his hands around like a crazy person.

"They will fight later!!" Bakugou says while giving Kirishima a piggy back ride to class.

"Let's go, Todo we need to beat them," Izuku says as he jumps onto my back.

"You are going to be the death of me"

——————————-
What if we actually kill off todoroki-Alec

ALEC NO WE ARE NOT KILLING OFF A CHARACTER JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T LIKE THEM-Liz

Ughhh you never let me have any fun-Alec

Word count 504
-The Authors