IM STILL TRAPPED

...........
—————————
Back in time

Keep going

Keep goingggg

NOPE TO FAR

good

Izuku's pov

"Hiya kiddos, my names dabi and I'm in charge of making sure the broccoli head stays in his room like a good little hero whenever he's out here, he tried going off script and is getting punished so I'm here to deliver his goodbye, *insert screams of pain here* oh I don't think I was supposed to read that part, we did record it specifically for this but we can save it for later, anyways bye" I hear Dabi say. They locked me in the closet and gagged me after I tried to spill the beans. They're trying to make it seem like I was tortured or something but I just got roughed up a bit. I hope the others don't freak out when they watch. And by others I mean Sho.

"You can come out now brat" dabi says from my room. Did they forget they tied me up? These people are crazy.

"You tied him up you weenie" I hear the director whine.

"Then go untie him, I'm taking a nap"

"Yeah whatever you burnt chicken nugget, want me to wake up hawks so you two can fu-"

"SHUT UP BRAT!" I hear the door open then close.

"I guess that's a yes then" he mumbles. The doors opens and I see the kid towering above me.

"Come on idiot lets get you cleaned up"

It went on like this for a while. I would wake up in my room everyday after the me from the musical goes to bed with a script to vaguely learn. Then they would sit me down in front of a camera and make me read off of it. Some days they would tell me to pretend to go off script and then scream into a mic. Then one of the villains would come in and give their little speech and turn off the camera. Then I would wake up back in the musical. It's weird, not being in control of my body but still seeing everything that happens. I see most of my friends everyday but I don't get to talk to them.

I wish there was some way I could tell them everything is fake. And that I'm just a little banged up. I'm sure Todoroki is itching  to fight someone by now. He always gets so confused when it comes to emotions. So when he gets mad or sad we would fight. Almight let us use the training grounds as long as we cleaned up. Not using quirks of course, last time we went all out with quirks we almost killed each other and I ended up with permanent damage in my hand.

Today there wasn't any script anywhere, I couldn't find anything either.

"Hey Midoriya!" The director says. He teleported in and is on top of my desk.

"What do you want kid" he may seem ruthless and crazy on the outside but inside he's just a kid.

"I'm planning something for tomorrow, I'm changing your character," he says. He crawls down and sits next to me on the bed. He's got to be exhausted from all of this.