FINDING ANSWERS

In case y'all didn't see the update schedule has been changed to once a week.
Okieeee
Enjoy the story
Try not to cry🙂🙂
————————-

"So, what now?" askes one of the kids from class 1-b. After bakugou sang the lights went out and haven't been back on for a while.

"We could look around for an exit," Yamomo says. After we discussed it we decided to split up into classes. Class 1-b stays in the theater while we go look for a way out.

"It shouldn't be dangerous but stay on guard guys" I say. We all head backstage, wondering what we'll find. As we turn the corner I see something that makes my blood run cold.

Oh

my

god

"What the hell?" Everywhere there are crystal holding...people? We all freeze. Where is katsuki!!??

"Where are our friends!?" I yell. This snaps the others out of their trance.

"Find them now, maybe we can get them out!" Jiro, yamomo and hagakure no doubt are looking for the other girls, while aoyama and iida go off to look for teachers. I go look for the other guys, especially Bakugou. I want-no I need to see him. I need to know he's safe. Not just safe but ok, mentally he needs to come out of this thing my same katsuki. The same one who forced our entire class to help him ask me out. The same one who we had to chain up at the sports festival. The one who was so worried after we saved Eri and I got hurt. Damn it I need to find him.

I walk down the row of crystals looking anywhere for someone I know. Hmmm? Something seems off, some of the crystals are different sizes depending on who is on them. Could it have something so with their quirk? I've seen a few sidekicks of pros I know and their crystals are some of the biggest I've seen. Could it have to do with how powerful their quirk is. I need to find a pro to see if I'm right. If their crystal is bigger then I'll know I'm on the right track to figuring this out. Whoa speak of the devil is that almight!? I almost ran past him completely. I laugh softly to myself. His crystal is so small though and really transparent. Shouldn't it be one of the biggest.

"Hello?" I tap on the weird rock.

"Almight?" No response. Maybe I was wrong about the crystals having to do with power. Though, he did retire right after that big fight. Maybe he is completely out of power, weird. I make a mental note of where he is, row 165 place 32 and start running again. If almight is here some of the class might be nearby. Meaning that Katsuki is close. I wonder how the others are doing. We should meet up at some point but I haven't seen anyone other than almight. I should be fine as long as I keep counting the rows so far they have been about 50 people per row and 165 rows so how many people is that...I don't know I failed math. 17 sidekicks and one retired pro, no students. Weird, now that I think of it all of the side kicks were scattered in rows 130-140 could it have something to do with their positions as heroes, and if I just saw almight that that would mean all of the other pros should be showing up in the next couple of rows.

The first two spots were civilians but then I saw a huge one. Who could that be? I run a little faster and see a flash of blond hair. Oh great, the loud blonde. Present mic...I don't know whether to be excited or annoyed. There is just something about the Aziawa family attracting blondes. First sensei and Mic then Shinso and Denki. Poor guys need some sleep in that house. Row 166 spot 3 ok next. Last pro in the row moving on.

Five pros in row 167

43 in 168

5 including Aziawa in 169

32 pro and 10 sidekicks in 170

I should find a piece of paper I'm not gonna remember any of this. I really hope yamomo figured out her quirk and was able to write this all down. She and the other teams should've already been through here. Unless I've been taking longer then I thought and they already met up...that would be less than good. Row 171, 172, 173, 186, 193. So much running, iida should be through all of it by now. I see two giant crystals and one that almost touches the ceiling in the back but they might just be some strong pros. A few more have been scattered here and there and I saw the first student in row 182. I think they were in their second year. Row 198, basically everyone there is a student including Asui, uraraka, ojiro, Koda, Sato,shoji, tokoyami, and the pervert. They were all humongous. How much power does my class have!?!?!? The more important question is can I beat them when we become pros. I want to be number 1 or at least in the top four. I don't have a chance at all in beating bakugou or todoroki, no one really knows the full extent of Midoriya's power so I don't know. We don't even know his actual quirk name people just started calling it super power. Ok row 199, those huge crystals are so close. I can't wait to see who they are. Spots 1-23 civilians. Oh god, my-my friends. THEY'RE HUGE! Sero, Mina, and Denki. They're stronger than most pros!? Now to see if I can get them out.

"Hey guys, it's me Kirishima, your bro? Not gonna talk, ok fine" just like the others I don't get any response. Time for a closer look. Are they...in pain? Mina's face is scrunched up and Denki is breathing really fast. Something is wrong.

"What is this doing to you guys?" I feel my face heat up with anger. How did I not notice the others, I was so focused on finding my squad that I didn't even see how the people inside were feeling. I'm a horrible hero.

"I'll be back for you" I start running again. Row 200, only the three crystals I've been seeing. The smaller wines have got to be at least 50 meters up and 30 across. The big one could be 200 by 150 for all I know. That's what I was expecting for almight but ok...?

"Hey! Kiri!!!" Jiro shouts out from across the way. I dead sprint to them.

"So, who's in there?" I ask while panting.

"Bakugou and todoroki are in the smaller ones and deku is in the big one" iida says while chopping his hand through the air.

"We can't see Todoroki but he was shouting something earlier so we know it's him" so we can hear through  the substance but not break through. This keeps getting weirder and weirder.

"Katsuki" I whisper breathlessly.

"Where is he?" I ask. The others here should know who I'm talking about.

"This way" yamomo grabs my wrist and starts to tug me around to the back. Never mind 30 meters around this is more like 50!

"Here" the ponytail clad hero-in-training says solemnly. I take one look at Katsuki's face and know this isn't good.

He's hurting, so much. There are beads of sweat running down his face and small grunts can be heard. I raise my hand up to the substance keeping me from saving him and place it right where his heart is. My face heats up with anger. I want to save him, to comfort him again. His mouth starts to move, as if he's saying something.

"K-k-kiri" he stutters out through the walls. I feel tears run down my face. Damn it, he's fighting for me, and it's probably hurting him more. I'm gonna have to apologize so much when I get him back. If I get him-NO! Don't you dare think like that Kirishima. Bakugou would kill me if he knew I almost thought that.

"I'll save you, I know I will" I whisper. The tender moment cut short by an ear shattering scream. Yamomo and I look at each other and start running back to the others. Only to be met with a running jiro.

"There is something wrong with Midoriya" she cries out. More screams can be heard.

"What's going on?" I yell. Iida, aoyama and hagakure are back up from deku's prison that is now glowing a faint green.

"It started glowing and then Midoriya started yelling from inside!"  Hagakure yells over the noise. A loud crash sounds out, followed by a flash of white.

———————————
Can I just say...my bad-Alec

Bruh-Liz

Word count 1496
-the authors