INSERT SCREAMS OF PAIN HERE

.............
—————————-
The elevator beeps and I step off. I can feel my own heat radiating off my left side. It's getting hard to cancel it out with my right. I need to get control of myself and I need to do it now. I walk over to room 105 and see Kirishima and the rest of the bakusquad. In room 104 I can hear bakugou yelling at the doctor to switch his room. The dude was literally in surgery two hours ago and he's picking a fight? I should help the doctor before he gets blown up. It will also help me blow off some steam. Whenever I feel this way izuku asks almight if we can use the grounds to spar. Fighting izuku calms me down so fighting bakugou should do the same thing right? Maybe? Probably not -_-

"Come in shity extra!!" He yells through the door. The doctor continues to try to calm him down.

"Just let him switch rooms before he blows your face up" I say. Then I close the door and leave. I should go light something on fire. Hold the fucking phone.

WHERE

IS

MY

SOBA

Now I really need to go burn something. Maybe I could stop by the house and ask natsuo if I can fight him later. The old man won't like it but he can bite me. I open the door to Kirishima's room to very....emotional classmates. Mina, sero, and Denki all are on his bed, crying. The doctor from before moves Bakugou's bed into the room which causes more crying.

"Oi! Idiots move over. I wanna lay next to him!" Bakugou yells.

"YOU CANT EVEN STAND!" They all say. Their eyes sparkle with mischief. The bakusquad members all exchange looks and chuckle.

"Momo make a sharpie" they say in perfect unison a smile crawls onto my face. Oh yeah this will definitely be a good distraction.

"I don't think that's a good-"

"Just do it," I interrupt.

"Icy hot you bastard! I'll kill you all!" Sero makes tape from his weird elbows and taps his mouth shut along with his hands and legs to the bed.

"He's definitely going to murder us isn't he?" He asks.

"Let's ignore that for now I want CAT WHISKERS!!!!!!!!" Mina yells.

"HEY YOU BRATS!" A doctor with weird eyeshadow underneath his eyes yells, gaining control of the room.

"CRISS-CROSS-APPLESAUCE ON THE FLOOR NOW!"

"Yes sir" we say. All of us immediately sit on the floor. What is a criss-cross-applesauce though. I just kneel down and hope he doesn't notice.

"Sorry my friend there is a push over when it comes to kids" the doctor that moved bakugou smiles sheepishly. The Emo-doctor takes off sero's tape and lifts bakugou up.

"Now back to your room you go~" bakugou grabs the doc's arm. And whispers something in his ear.

"Alright fine, if you get worse it's not on me or my team" his team....the evil dad-nurse.

"Where is the dad-nurse who promised me food?"

"Oh you mean pat? He's getting it but is taking way too long because he's an clutz" I like this one.

"As long as I get my soba I'm happy" both the doctors leave the room.

"Iida mind grabing the laptop from Izu's room? We should keep looking now that the two idiots with death wishes are up" I say.

"Mind explaining?" Kirishima says.

"Just more mind games from the brat, he had Midoriya going in and out of the musical the whole time so he could film logs, but Todoroki thinks they're just giving him a script" Mina explains while dodging weak blasts from a screaming bakugou.

"We only got through one video and the other one cut out in the middle when he was about to say something so.." I trail off. Immediately my brain goes to what the worst case could be. He could've been hurt, tortured even. No, there are thousands of other videos so he's fine. Or at least he was, that was only day two what if he hurt him after. If the league was crawling around where he was they could've had Shigaraki do what he did to sensei. Or if they had a member who specializes in torture or-

"Todoroki are you ok" I snap out of my trance and see the faces of concerned classmates. Even Bakugou looks nervous.

"Y-yeah sorry" I mumble.

"Your shirts on fire dumbass" I look down at my left side and see that it is indeed on fire. I quickly put it out but am left missing half my shirt.

"Sorry I'm good, what's going on?"

"We showed the first log to the bros and half way through the second one" I REALLY ZONED OUT FOR THAT LONG?!?!?!?!?! I can hear Izu's voice coming from the other side of the room.

"-tell me when someone enters and all of the papers were messed up, and-"

"See then it just cuts out" Denki says. Speaking of the electrical moron, where is shinso? I like him, he gets me and isn't overly excited. Yamomo hands me a black jacket and I throw it on.

"It's not cut out you idiot there is still shifting in light, and plus" bakugou pauses and takes a deep breath for a second while everyone prepares themselves.

"LOOK AT THE FUCKING TIME STAMP GOD YOUR ALL DUMBER THEN THE BRAT HE WANTS TO PROVE POINT SO WHY WOULD HE JUST CUT IT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!" For a guy who just fell off a building and got stabbed he has a surprising amount of energy. Bakugou winces slightly. Never mind...

"Stop over exerting yourself Bakuhoe!" Kirishima demands. Bakuhoe is a new one. Hmmmm midoriwhore.....

"W-what?! Since when is Bakuhoe a thing?" Bakugou says while blushing slightly. OOooOoOoOoOo is he flustered?

"The brat keeps stealing my nicknames so I'm coming up with new ones, so do you like it?" I-I don't know whether to be disturbed or to find this adorable.

"Yeah, yeah it's fine, stop looking like your about to cry" he grumbles while sinking into the bed. We all watch with dropped jaws as Bakugou katsuki aka king explosion murder gets flushed by Kirishima.

"So there is a way to shut him up," I say.

"I'LL SHUT YOU UP ICY THOT" what the fuck...

"Icy thot?"

"IF KIRISHIMA CAN TRY OUT NEW NICKNAMES SO CAN I!"

"Ladies, ladies, we have things to do, think up weird nicknames later" uararaka says.

"Plus" she adds with a devilish grin.

"Midoriwhore is my favorite" I'll stab her. I will freeze the blood in that woman's veins with as much ease as making ice cubes.

"Sorry but I already coined it" I shrug.

"Ignoring the gay and Midoriya simp club side of the room, the camera came back in" jiro says. wah uh MIDORIYA SIMP CLUB?! IS THAT A THING!?!?!?!?!? Jiro brings the computer over to the rest of the group. Her and yamomo were opening up the back to look for any clues as to where the league was hiding.

On screen the room reappears. The villain dabi walks into frame. I always thought he looked familiar but I can't really place where I know him from. He has the same eyes an my dad and I and has a very similar quirk. Maybe......

"Hiya kiddos, my names dabi and I'm in charge of making sure the broccoli head stays in his room like a good little hero whenever he's out here, he tried going off script and is getting punished so I'm here to deliver his goodbye, *insert screams of pain here* oh I don't think I was supposed to read that part, we did record it specifically for this but we can save it for later, anyways bye" he waves and the screen goes black. I stand up and get ready to walk out of the room. I shouldn't be with people right now. I feel like I'm going to explode. I need to leave. I need to get away from my friends.

I need....

I need to break something

Or

Somebody

—————————
..........

Word count 1360

-Writer